Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Todd Billmeyer

Steve Mizulski, Sales Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Steve Mizulski

October 14, 2017

"Another great visit to St. Louis Acura"

- GroverSJ

I have been bringing this car in for service since I drove it off of the lot new in 2008. They have always taken very good care of us.

Javier Castellanos

October 11, 2017

"I highly recommend St Louis Mungenast Acura!"

- Christena MacBain

I had such a great experience purchasing my first Acura at the St Louis Mungenast Acura dealership! Acura's weren't even on my radar & then I fell inlove with my ILX 2.0 My salesman, Steve Mizulski, was top notch, highly professional and very respectful of what I wanted. I've had other sales people try to change my mind and steer me towards something I didn't want but Steve listened to me and delivered all that I asked for & more. He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Ive bought many cars in my lifetime and this was by far the easiest and quickest purchase ever. Kurt in finance was also was a pleasure to work with and made the deal painless. Everyone at the dealership, whether I intereacted with them via phone or in person, was so polite, friendly & professional. I am thoroughly impressed and will be back! Thank you Steve and the entire team at St. Louis Mungenast Acura!

Steve Mizulski

October 10, 2017

"Attentive and Efficient!"

- Elizabeth Hozeska

I have never been more pleased with a vehicle purchase experience! Austin was so attentive and helpful, I highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle with Austin!!

Austin Dry