Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Javier Castellanos, Service Greeter, Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Javier Castellanos

Service Greeter

December 01, 2017

"Amazing service and people."

- Pmt198422

Amazing service and people. I would send my grandma here. They treat every customer with great care and respect. Ryan Syberg in service and Paul in parts are very knowledgeable.

Ryan Syberg
Paul Taylor

November 26, 2017

"We had a good experience!"

- Blur123

I knew what I was looking for and this dealership happen to have that. Greg was very friendly and I felt like he was very honest and straight forward when it came time to negotiate. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle here!

Greg Raup

November 26, 2017

"Awesome 2016 Acura TLX!!!"

- 2016TLX

I worked with Jason via online sales to get all my questions answered before I drove 5-1/2 hrs to meet an awesome Mungenast team. I was greeted at the door by Jason and Greg only to find my car was sitting on the showroom floor in excellent top notch condition!! The transaction between my trade and getting me back on the road with my new TLX was quick and efficient with no pressure. The drive home and the follow up by Jason thanking me for the purchase and wishing me a safe trip home shows these guys aren't just after a sale, but they really care about the small details in the process. Thanks Mungenast Acura!

Greg Raup