Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Jacek Kedzierski

September 13, 2018

"Jason I sent your guy"

- Jeanderson47

I was looking for a used car to replace the car I have and one just fell in my lap. I went out for a test drive and Jason made the hole experience fun and relaxed. We were able to test the car on the highway, my driving probably startled Jason but you couldn’t tell. He did a great job at relating the car to my life and helped me land the beautiful car I have today!

Jason Depaz-Molina
Other Employees : Zach Anderson: mechanic

September 09, 2018

"Pleasant friendly staff and salesman"

- Charlie

Jason did a great job and showed us all the bells and whistles on the new vehicle. Shayna walked us through pairing our phone and we were in our way.

Jason Depaz-Molina
Other Employees : Shayna

September 02, 2018

"Consistent Excellence"

- cantoreich

We owned a 2010 TL, purchased at Mungenast, and serviced entirely at Mungenast, with the exception of one emergency repair at the Dublin, Ohio Acura dealership. Both service departments are first rate in every way. We wanted to try an Audi but found every effort to purchase an Audi a series of frustrating deceptions and miss-information. We went back to Mungenast and looked at the 2019 RDX, first as a back up plan. As soon as we entered the dealership we were warmly welcomed in a quiet and non-aggressive atmosphere. We remained anonymous on our first test drive visit. Peter Mungenast and his sales manager, David Michiaels, were cordial, professional, informative and allowed us to feel relaxed and well attended without feeling a moment of pressure. After our test drive we left letting them know we would contact them. We returned to the Audi dealership and were actually prepared to purchase a Q5. We rebuffed several efforts to put a down payment on an incoming Q5 and told them we had plenty of time to make our decision. A Q5 did arrive two days later and we were allowed to examine it. The next day we were preparing to go and purchase the Q5. In confirming the purchase price we were informed that all of the incentives were tied into financing the car. This was never revealed to us beforehand as we began our process informing the dealership that we intended to pay for the car in full. Once informed of this financing caveat, we cancelled our appointment and went straight to Mungenast to purchase the RDX. We told Peter and David that we would wait for a new arrival that would fit our requirements and David searched for an incoming RDX from another dealership. He was able to redirect a delivery from another dealership and also told us that we did not need to put any earnest money to hold the RDX as we have been loyal Acura owners the past eight years. A week later the RDX arrived and we immediately went to examine the car. Peter met us and led us to the waiting RDX. While showing us its features, he showed us the hidden storage compartment under the cargo floor. To my amazement, it was much larger than I had noticed before. This feature is important to me and was a deterrent from our purchasing a compact SUV in the past. Not only was this feature a great surprise but a closer examination revealed the depth of accessible and useable technology on board. These along with the roomy and well finished interior, along with the outstanding sight lines and handling should have been our standard of comparison as opposed to the Q5. Kurt Engel in financing helped us to finish our purchase and we are so excited to remain in the Mungenast and Acura family. I put my life in my vehicle every day and I have to feel confident in the vehicle and in the company behind it. I have owned vehicles from five different companies. Of the five, Acura and Mungenast (and Dublin, OH Acura) are superior in every important category. I am just one of millions of vehicle owners in this world of course. There are so many outstanding cars and each generation is better than the last. Just make sure you feel comfortable with your chosen dealership and it’s representatives. The vehicle is a tool, however the people behind it are the souls inside it. Take it all into account before committing yourself, your family and your future to a three thousand pound mass of metal, composites and material being propelled by a series of timed propulsion while sitting on top of either energy cells or volitile fluids.

David Michiaels