Murray Kia

Keisha Tavarez

Michele Fister, Service Advisor, Murray Kia

Michele Fister

January 15, 2019

"Great sales and no pressure!"

- Jennie_eis

Brandon made car buying a great experience. He walked me through everything I needed And at no point did I feel pressured to make a purchase. Once I picked my car and got set to go he stayed late in the evening to make sure that all the technology features were working properly and synced to my phone. Additionally, the staff was patient in explaining to me how to finance the vehicle. And to top it off everyone was engaging and kind and took the time to get to know me and my partner. Overall I felt taken care of and not at all overwhelmed during an experience that can be quite overwhelming. And finally, I love my new car.

Alex Beckett
Larry Beckett
Other Employees : Brandon Dorsey

January 02, 2019

"Great experience "

- Lynn326

Great experience! I highly recommended anyone looking for a car to stop by Murray Kia And see one of the sales associates! Very friendly atmosphere!

Roger O'Kane

December 31, 2018

"Tom Jester"

- Tracey32

Where do I begin? Tom was at the door as we arrived at the dealership, opened it for us and thus began the best buying experience we ever had! He LISTENED to us and matched us to exactly what we needed INCLUDING price and financing. Never felt pressure to haggle. He met us where we were (2 government workers during a shut down) but accomplished all we needed! We are so thankful we went to your dealership! Tom was awesome!!!

Tom Jester