Nalley Honda

New Car Manager

December 08, 2018

"Amazing. "

- Jibril23

Walt made my purchase quick and easy. Absolutely the best car shopping experience ever!!!! Everyone was on the same page working as a team to get my needs met!!

Walt Johnson
Jeff McCall
Dorian Daniels

November 24, 2018

"Service Department Blues"

- tracie

I had a 4:00 appointment at Nalley Honda Union City for an oil change. I pulled in at 3:55 it was three advisors helping other customers at 3:59 the service manager said someone will be with you shortly. I said I'm glad someone decided to acknowledge me; he said what did you say, I said it again and asked where is the restroom. Another car pulled in as I walked back to the service department to my surprise they were pulling the car that came after me in to get service. By this time it was 4:10 one of the advisors said we will be with you shortly she then asked another advisor to help me. His reply was I'm helping a customer and within 10 seconds he ask my name. I was telling him I had another problem he said its 4:00 we close at 5:00 we only doing oil changes. I actually was going to tell him my problem was once you cut my car off its a certain way you have to start it after he said that I told him not to worry about it. The advisor then walked to the over head door and push the button to open it and walked away. I forgot to mention I have been going to this service department to get both my 2009 an 2015 honda service since 2011. #POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! #IT ONLY TAKES ONE TIME! #NEVER AGAIN!

Service Department

November 11, 2018

"Ayman -GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- Hondagirl

Did all research online and within a 24hour time frame I was texted and called and pricing was given to me to make the best decision based off my household. He was prepared and ready for me when I came in on a Saturday for my appointment. We were in and out. He made sure he explained everything and was willing to work with our needs.

Ayman Abdel Rahman