Nalley Honda

Christopher Beckham, Tech -- 4 years, Nalley Honda

Christopher Beckham

Tech -- 4 years

August 22, 2017

"Beware of Nalley Honda's Service Department"

- DD

Christopher Thompson was very rude and dismissive. I tried to explain my situation to him but he in so many words accused me of lying. He would not listen to my explanation of the situation. I have never had a service manager to be so outright rude and disrespectful. Karim did listen but he did not offer a solution to the problem. I will never set foot in this dealership again. I have friends and family members that are joining me in not patronizing this establishment ever again.

Other Employees : Christopher Thompson-ratings apply to him just as well

August 19, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience of My Life"

- driven

I have bought a lot of cars in my 67 years but this was the best experience of all. I would rate them even higher if possible! It could not have gone any better! It is a 2 hour drive to Nalley from my house but these folks made it worth while. The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly as was the business Office manager, I also got excellent service from the service department when they installed a roof rack on my new {to me} 2015 Honda Pilot a few days later. I would most definitely recommend Nalley Honda to anybody looking to buy a vehicle.

Bobby McCullough, Derwin Ware and John Bowles

May 25, 2017

"Karim Easley"

- gvlittle

Mr. Easley has always serviced my car from the time I bought it new. He is technically proficient, professional and competent. I appreciate his candor and friendliness. He has always treated me and my family fairly and with respect. There has been times when I thought he was in error about the problem with my vehicle and invariably he was correct. And often he has spotted potential problems about my car I was not aware of. He is quick to offer service coupons, if there are any. And he does not give the impression he is trying to gouge you by offering things really not needed. I highly recommend Mr. Easley if you go to Nalley Honda for service. Gary V. Little 770.996.6981

Karim Easley
Other Employees : Skylar Hyatt - not very knowledgeble.

Nalley Honda, Union City, GA, 30291