Napleton Hyundai

Greg Patton

July 21, 2018

"Made it better"

- steff300

Even though there was a mix up between the vehicle we chose and the one we ended up with, they made up for it with some additions to our contract. We did purchase a vehicle and are happy with the choice. Dylan Hubler, Cody Sanders, and Emily Garrison, were great to work with.

Cody Sanders
Other Employees : Dylan Huble, Emily Garrison

July 17, 2018

"Used Car Purchase Experience"

- jw12345

Worked with Kati Patterson. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in trading in a used vehicle for another used vehicle. Would recommend this dealership to others. Overall very good experience!

Kyle Lucas
Other Employees : Kati Patterson

July 11, 2018

"Best I’ve ever had!!!!"

- Audreyj

Chasidy was my sales person and she was phenomenal!!! I usually by my cars from suntrup Hyundai but I am so glad I bought from Napleton it was the best experience I’ve ever had. I’ll be referring all my friends and family that’s in the market for a car to go and see Chasidy specifically she’s the best

Chasidy Thomas