Napleton Hyundai

Product Specialist

February 02, 2019

"Painless Experience "

- Menopausal Madea

I was not looking forward to car shopping. You know, pushy salesman following you around. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to a dealership. Napleton is not like that. I walked leisurely around until I found a couple vehicles that peaked my interest. That is when Eliodor “Lo Lo” Galvez approached me, there was no pushy sales pitch. This was the most laid back and painless experience I’ve ever had while purchasing a vehicle. I will recommend Napleton and “Lo Lo” to everyone!!

Lolo Galvez
Other Employees : Todd Ogle

February 02, 2019

"Lolo and Bobby are the best"

- Dwayne21

Lola and Bobby help me to get a car, wonderful experience this is the place to go to buy a car, awesome people. Thanks guys

January 30, 2019

"Friendly Staff"

- Ophelia7immortal

I think that the dealership was very friendly overall, the only thing that I feel they could do better is actually advertise the "Napleton Experience" that is a requirement on the purchase of every car.

Khal Majeedah