New Jersey State Auto Auction

Rodney Jackson, Sales Representative , New Jersey State Auto Auction

Rodney Jackson

Sales Representative

July 06, 2018

"Nothing short of excellent !"

- Dan2nice

From nervous to worry free. I really don’t understand why anyone would go anywhere else for a used vehicle. I’ll be there again. From the first day until even today, all I got was great service. These guys take care of you as if you were one of their own. I had what I thought was a problem with my vehicle turn into nothing less than proof that customer service was priority. You can’t predict what problems a used car may have but it doesn’t even matter with these guys. They took care of it. Special thanks to Johnathan, Carlos & Mario for treating me like family.

Jonathan Zanan
Other Employees : Mario & Carlos in service and Alex for easing my loan experience. Thank you

July 03, 2018

"Painless and as easy as possible."

- BranMat

My car buying experience here was absolutely topnotch. The staff werr extremely helpful, and Jonathan offered me all available avenues and options to make this experience as easy and helpful as possible. 10/10 would buy again.

June 30, 2018

"great dealership "

- awebb622

I needed a vehicle for my growing family. Jon was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was able to get me the best deal that he could with my current situation. I am fully satisfied with the service he provided and will definitely be recommending this dealership to my friends and family.

Used 2009 Porsche 911

• Auto Loan Financing
  • Guaranteed Credit Approval
  • Drive Away - Same Day
  • Warranty Protection Plans
  • Full Auto Service Dept.