Newark Toyota World

Cheryl Gephart

Luis Lopez, Assistant Service manager, Newark Toyota World

Luis Lopez

February 19, 2018

"""Guy Winer"!!! VP of Ops!!"

- Bailey

I had a bad experience with a paint issue. Guy called me (personally) to assure me that it would be taken care of. It was a very quick response. He made me feel like I made the right purchase, when buying from him. If I delt with Guy at the beginning of my problem, there would be no problem. Thank you again, Guy!!

Guy Winer

February 17, 2018

"Excellent Service_ Cheryl"

- Lambert69

As always EXCELLENT SERVICE from Team Toyota ( Newark Toyota World ) I have been Toyota Customer for over 12 Years and very satisfied with their Service.

Cheryl Gephart

February 16, 2018

"Service"

- Joan

Derrick was very helpful and pleasant, as he always is. And Kyle worked on my car. I trust him explicitly with my car. I have been a Toyota customer for over 10 years and have dealt with the same 2 people during that time. They are excellent!

Derrick Mc Kie
Other Employees : Ned was also extremely helpful with questions I had about the computer issues about the car. He spent a lot of time with me answering questions and explaining things

Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala, $15484