Newark Toyota World

Chris Delpeche, Product Specialist, Newark Toyota World

Chris Delpeche

Product Specialist

September 08, 2018

"Great experience buying a new car"

- George813

Ken Steen was very friendly, professional, and informative. He made our experience of buying a new car very easy and uncomplicated. I would definitely refer him to our friends and family.

Ken Steen

September 03, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- PS

So great! I bought my car with a pleased price. And really have a good experience at Newark Toyota world. I would recommend this dealer to my friends.

Ajay Bhan

September 03, 2018

"Top rating"

- goodbuy

I give Toyotaworld six stars on a 1 to 5 scale! The personnel in the showroom, from the receptionist to the sales managers were excellent. Very customer-friendly and direct. I especially was impressed with the salesman who helped me as I considered the RAV 4, JJ. He listened to me and was very open and thorough about both new and used vehicles as I took several days to make up my mind about my purchase. JJ's knowledge of the vehicles that I test drove was impressive and he made the experience a very positive one.

JJ Ickes