Nissan of Bradenton

Peter Rusnak, Sales Manager, Nissan of Bradenton

September 18, 2018

"Solid Experience"

- dfordcoates

Martin was very patient and professional through the whole process. He and Peter were able to craft a deal that worked for all of us, then Hugo nailed the financing at a rate that is competitive. In the end, my wife and I ended up with a brand new Pathfinder Platinum that we love. We are now an all Nissan family. I highly recommend this dealership.

Martin Vera

September 18, 2018

"Very positive in everybway"

- New article,Bev17

I found everyone to be very warm, friendly and upbeat. The staff couldn't have been more helpful without being pushy. As a widowed woman on her own buying a new car my salesperson, Yvonne, had the patience of a saint taking her time to answer my every question. It made my experience extremely pleasant.

Yvonne Soriano
Carmen Quatro
Billy Buechel
EDWARD DREYER

September 17, 2018

"“Exceeding my Expectations” "

- grab4life

I went into Nissan of Bradenton not expecting to purchase a new vehicle but to look at a SUV I had recently viewed on their website. JB Roe, Pre-Owned Salesman, took the time to go over all my options. I ended up getting a SUV that I love and most importantly I could afford. He patiently took the time to make sure I knew how everything ran and that it was set up properly. I highly recommend talking to Mr. Roe next time you are in Nissan of Bradenton. I also would like to give kudos to Michael Anthony Remeikis, Al Brown and Chris Cunningham who helped me get through this process as quickly as possible.

John 'JB' Roe