Nissan of Bradenton

Albert Brown

Peter Rusnak, Sales Manager, Nissan of Bradenton

Peter Rusnak

November 17, 2018

"Enjoyed working with you"

- NEXTASEA4415 Verified Customer

This is our fourth Murano. Obviously we like the product. This is the second one we have bought from this dealership. You have treated us professionally and respectably. We appreciate that.

Yvonne Soriano
Hugo Gardin
Peter Rusnak

November 16, 2018

"Lovely"

- LIDIA.ZAHARCU Verified Customer

He was great. I have only good words about Dustin. I hope everyone will be as nice as him. I never stayed more than 1 hour. Sometimes eithout appointment.

Dustin Stevens

November 16, 2018

"Great Car buying experience"

- LORILAROSA69 Verified Customer

Eric Newell is the one who sold my daughter a beautiful pre-owned vehicle in like new condition. I went to many dealerships but not one of them could compare to the personal service I received from Eric and the others at Nissan of Bradenton. I told him what we were looking for and he nailed it!! Love the Nissan Altima!! Thank you for all your time Eric.

Eric Newell