Northpointe Motors

CRM Manager

December 07, 2018

"Getting the run around"

- krm

I bought a vehicle a month ago. The following day I called the dealer because there was a noise, possible cv joint, was told go ahead get it fixed we will skip a car payment as reimbursement. I did that but was never reimbursed. And the noise was still there, it is the differential. I have been calling and getting the run around for a month trying to get this fixed. I am told" I have to get approval from my boss," " I can't get a hold of my boss,"" we might let your mechanic fix it," " or maybe our mechanic." "Do you have a friend that will fix it". When I call the person I need to talk to is always busy, or not there. I am so sick of trying to get someone to do the right thing. But I guess there job is about selling cars, whether they are safe to drive or not.

Robert Morgan

May 01, 2018

"Awesome experience with Derek"

- ChelseaAX

Derek was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had tons of questions, requests and demands with the purchase of my new truck from him. He was extremely honest, and provided me with all paperwork needed. He had offered lots of different options on helping my payment be where it needed to be for me to be comfortable. He wasn't pushy either! I will check in with him when I'm ready to replace my other vehicle! Thanks Derek!!

Derek Bertram

April 21, 2018

"So easy"

- Dental chick 2018

Robert made the car buying experience super easy. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. I can’t thank him and his coworkers enough for their help and care. Much appreciated 😀

Robert Morgan