Northpointe Motors

3650 N. US-31 South, Traverse City, Michigan 49684

Robert Morgan, Customer Service / Sales Professional KALKASKA, Northpointe Motors

Robert Morgan

Sales Associate

February 08, 2018

"Nothing but awsome!!!"

- Daniel Miller

Derek and Boyd went above and beyond to find the 4runner I wanted for the price I could afford. It did take three weeks to get it here, but it was perfect! The amount of time for the legwork they put in was truly astounding. They kept me in the loop with prompt text messaging and phone calls. When I went in for the delivery there was no pressure, just take it for a ride and decide if I wanted it. These guys rock!

Derek Bertram
Boyd Culver

January 23, 2018

"Best experience ever"

- Stephanie maguire

I have never bought a car from a dealership, because i always feel like they are scamming me. This was NOT the case at Northpointe Motors. Derek, Tim, and Ben went the extra mile to asure they gave me the best deal and experience they could give. From start to finish my experience there was honest and smooth. Thank you Northpointe Motors for getting me in something safe and reliable for my kids and I. My experience was 10 stars and would recomend them to anyone.

Derek Bertram
Ben Craig
Other Employees : Tim

January 19, 2018

"There is still hope!!!"

- Dlock

I was having nothing but terrible luck with vehicles,I don't think I had one last 2 years. I was getting nothing but I can do this,I can do that from dealers then Boyd contacted me and answered my prayer to get help for a dependable vehicle. He has worked tirlesly to get a great deal for me. Boyd ,I can say for sure HAS helped get a deal done.

Robert Morgan