Northpointe Motors

Lot Manager, Kalkaska
Ben Craig, CRM Manager, Northpointe Motors

Ben Craig

CRM Manager
Robert Morgan, Customer Service / Sales Professional KALKASKA, Northpointe Motors

Robert Morgan

Customer Service / Sales Professional KALKASKA
Aaron Bertram, General Sales Manager, Northpointe Motors

Aaron Bertram

May 01, 2018

"Awesome experience with Derek"

- ChelseaAX

Derek was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had tons of questions, requests and demands with the purchase of my new truck from him. He was extremely honest, and provided me with all paperwork needed. He had offered lots of different options on helping my payment be where it needed to be for me to be comfortable. He wasn't pushy either! I will check in with him when I'm ready to replace my other vehicle! Thanks Derek!!

Derek Bertram

April 21, 2018

"So easy"

- Dental chick 2018

Robert made the car buying experience super easy. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. I can’t thank him and his coworkers enough for their help and care. Much appreciated 😀

Robert Morgan
Heaven Bertram
Other Employees : Corey Root

April 07, 2018

"A little overwhelming "

- Gary Randall

So I love my new car but. I don't like it when I get taken for a ride. Got my car knowing it had a new motor put in it . New being a different one . Don't know who I delt with sorry I forgot his name . When I asked about how many miles we're on the new motor I got the story well shouldn't be much more that what was on it oridganaly. Car had around 42000 miles so after we got all the paperwork done still no answer on the miles of the new motor. Well long story short it had around 58000 miles on the lol new motor. Paying alot of money for this car should have got a better deal feel taken . But would like to mention something Boyd was awesome took great care of me guess maybe he should be running the show just saying. And the Yung lady in the kalkaska office was great to but that's it

Boyd Culver