Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Gary Phillips

Jordan Pillow, Sales Consultant, Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jordan Pillow

February 02, 2018

"JOHN NAVARRO Thank you! "

- Kells02

Thank you for your amazing customer service. Thank you for helping me find exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely referred you more customers.

John Navarro

January 29, 2018

"Classic bait and switch "

- Rich

Promised $18,100 for trade in but decreased it to $15,100. I was really disappointed and should have just walked away but that covered what I owed and I really do love my new truck so went through with the deal. Just love that I can let the dealership and others know they were not fooling anyone. I know I got screwed and you probably will to

Gary Phillips

January 29, 2018

"Fast and easy transaction "

- Fer Bettle

It was a really good experience to work with this dealer the sales person John Navarro was really friendly and clear about the deal we had to negotiate the price for about an hour but we finally agree in a great deal. The car is awesome so I can tell it was a great experience.

David Montoya