Nutley Auto Kia

Anthony DeNivo Jr.

Scott Krepps, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Nutley Auto Kia

Scott Krepps

November 14, 2018

"Great, friendly, amazing service."

- Ocaraballo

Pete our sales person is great. Has helped us with cars cars in the past 1 1/2 years. Tony the head sakes manager treats you like family.

Tony DeNivo Sr.
Peter Zeitler
Jim Russomano

November 14, 2018

"Excellent service from Pete!"

- Tony

I never felt pressured! Pete definitely tries his best to help! He went above and beyond and we would definitely recommend him. He is courteous and polite and had great answers for whatever we asked. I would rate him even higher than 5 star if this survey allowed it! Not only did I get great service but I left feeling like I made a friend!

Peter Zeitler

November 14, 2018

"The Best Customer Service on the Planet!"

- Rita Chiquita

What a great bunch of guys! It all started when Julie texted me for about a week about Kia deals. Frankly, I had been to other dealerships to find the best car for the best price on a lease. However, only at Kia on Washington Avenue did I get the most comprehensive help in selecting the right vehicle. Moreover, Rey not only took me for an informative test drive, but he explained all of the many new features that come with 2019 models. This is important because I am not used to technology, especially when it comes to cars. On top of that, Tony and Dan were helpful too in answering all of my questions about leasing. And I especially appreciated Rey for helping me understand the controls of the radio and how to route a phone call through the car. Everyone there gets an A+++! Thank you!

Reynaldo Hernandez