O'Donnell Honda

General Manager & Vice President

November 16, 2018

"CRV EX 2018"

- maria holland

All I can say is O"Donnell Honda is convenient and the staff at the showroom is friendly atmosphere especially the receptionist. We have never been here before and I have been comparing Honda dealership for the last week or so and have done research shopping around where we can get great service and competitive pricing for the car we are looking for. I have received numerous e-mails from other competitors for our business. I have four e-mails from O'Donnell and one of them is Shayne Wilson. I was impressed with Shayne how professional he is over the phone and did not feel pressure and most of all he seems sincere how he can provide us the service and best quote that he can offer me. We have been buying Honda cars since 1980 and we have few bad experience with car salesman. In any event we met with Shayne on Wednesday November 14,2018 and it was an easy process and feel comfortable dealing with him and come to a conclusion that we have a deal. Today we pick up our car and he assisted us to make sure all the registration is filed with MVA and we got the new keys and we gave him our Car Title and we signed it. Its also cash transaction so it makes a big difference! Definitely will send more customers to Shayne .

Shayne Wilson
Other Employees : Received e-mails from Chris Council & Alex Vinogradsky

October 31, 2018

"New 2018 Accord from Mr.Khan. !!!" - Very Happy Customer"

- LValluri

I just came in to look at a few cars and ended up buying one. Mr. Mohammed Khan was excellent in guiding us for the best possible options for us and helped us select the car which best suited our needs. Despite numerous questions he gave us all the answers patiently and after 2 detailed meetings we are finally taking the car home today.

Mohammed Khan

October 30, 2018

"Car Buying Made Super Easy"

- Anita

This was my first time buying a car and I was really worried about it. I was not sure regarding how the whole car buying process works. Mr Mohammed Khan made everything so easy and convenient for me. He had previously helped my cousin get a new car as well and I came back to him on my cousin's recommendation. And I must say I was really amazed by the effort Mr Khan puts in to his work. AWESOME PERSON to deal with. I never imagined car buying would be such a fun experience. Anyone who is looking to buy a car without being stressed and pressurized should definitely visit O'Donnell Honda . The finance manager Mr. Rajeev was equally helpful as well. He really makes sure that his customers get the best possible deal. He walked me through each step and explained everything in detail regarding the financing part Overall great team work by the employees enabling the buyers to get their dream car easily.

Mohammed Khan, Rajeev(finance)