Oliver Ford Lincoln

Eric Teall

Sales & Leasing Consultant
John Oliver, General Manager, Oliver Ford Lincoln

John Oliver

Shane Orr, Sales and Leasing Consultant/Fleet Sales and Leasing, Oliver Ford Lincoln

Shane Orr

Sales and Leasing Consultant/Fleet Sales and Leasing

"Expedition "

- amandagudas

Wonderful dealership! Family friendly environment. Very caring group of people. Would definitely recommend Oliver Ford to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Larry and the reat of the team took great care of us and we absolutely love our new Expedition!

Larry Plummer

January 10, 2018

"Great experience buying an amazing truck!"

- Cbabbs23

After searching for the right truck in over a month, I found this Ford F150 Platinum at Oliver Ford and began speaking with the salesman Eric Teall. Eric was very informative, helpful, positive, and worked hard to get me the deal to land me in a beautiful truck that I've been looking for. Many thanks Eric, Bob, and Jeff at Oliver Ford for a great buying experience!

Eric Teall
Bob Ruth
Jeff Wills

"Truck of my dreams."

- BONNIE SWARTZELL

While I am a past customer of Oliver Ford I can't say enough nice things about the Oliver family.I was just taking my car in for service and spotted a truck that I thought might be what we were looking for. My husband stopped after work to look it over, in the dark no less.... But he liked what he saw so the next day we came to Jamie to inquire about it. After a test drive we had a few concerns and they put it in the shop and did the repairs all this happened before we even consented to purchase the truck. John Oliver was very helpful and assured us it would be right and ready to go if we were still interested and after service was completed we started the paperwork for purchase. It was fast and went smoothly. We let them handle all the financing and legwork and all we had to do was sign papers and drive our new truck home. I am so pleased with this truck and I can see many years of camping and trail riding in our future. Thanks Jamie and the Oliver family for your help to get the truck of my dreams.... They are just like family to me.

Jamie Greenlee