Oliver Ford Lincoln

Jennifer Houin, Advertising/Marketing Director, Oliver Ford Lincoln

Jennifer Houin

Advertising/Marketing Director

November 15, 2017

"I drive a Chevy Spark EV. They let me park and charge!"

- Brian Taberski

Even though I don't drive a Ford, they let me park and charge while I waited to get enough power to get home. I appreciate the woman that helped me, as I write this I'm in the customer service room, warm (it's raining pretty bad outside) Thank you!

November 15, 2017

"Great service! "

- Heynurse

We already lease our Ford Fusion through Oliver Ford so we knew right where to go when we needed a second vehicle. Larry Plummer helped us both times and did a great job! We told Larry what we wanted and our budget and we got exactly what we needed. We never felt pressured and the experience took little effort on our part. Looking forward to driving our new to us Mercury Mariner!

Larry Plummer

November 06, 2017

"Great Service"

- Masters19

Oliver's staff was very kind, considerate, and helpful. Shane my salesman was a huge help. She be showed me several vehicles that would have filled my needs. Overall great experience.

Shane Orr