Ourisman Chantilly Kia

749 Reviews of Ourisman Chantilly Kia

January 14, 2019

"Great dealers"

- MKH3

Our dealer, Aaron King and Ben Braunstein, Business Manager, were fantastic! They made us feel very comfortable in the buying experience. They knew everything about their job and made the transition to a new high tech car pretty easy for a tech-challenged-old-guy. I would recommend these guys to all my friends!

Aaron King
January 08, 2019

"Lease Turn-In and New Lease"

- Shelley

On my third lease with this dealership, I had another great experience at Kia turning in my old lease and getting a new one. Service was great!

Tyler Martin
Derek Boateng
January 08, 2019

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- Dlm

Zach made our car buying experience painless. He was very easy to work with and was extremely product knowledgeable. He even followed up a couple of days later to be sure I was completely happy with my purchase.

Zach Meyer
January 03, 2019

"Frustrating sales tactics"

- cjdc11

I had a very frustrating car buying experience at Ourisman Kia. But first the positive, to be fair. The internet sales person and car sales person gave fine customer service - responsive, explained the car features well. The facilities are new and nice. But the buying process was horrible. They used all the frustrating, non-transparent sales tactics in the book. Shuttled me between 3 different people playing good cop / bad cop. Had me wait 2 hours (it was a busy day, but I have to think part if it is hoping I'd be frustrated into submission). Offered nothing on paper that would actually allow me to understand the price. Offered ZERO flexibility to negotiate on anything. Tried to upsell me on service packages, with non-transparent pricing. Offered me a mediocre financing deal, and a much worse price to use my own financing (whereas the dealer I bought from gave me the same price, regardless of whose financing I used). The sales manager, in particular, played hardball, negotiated on nothing, and made me feel like my modest asks were unreasonable. Their financing person has nice fancy desk screen, which is snazzy, but is also a way to speed you through the process without fully understanding it or ever seeing it on paper. I went all the way through the process, but got so frustrated I left. I am glad I did. I went to ANOTHER dealership the next day that did not have the specific vehicle I wanted, but they were able to source it from another dealership. They were straightforward from the start, were willing to negotiate, gave me $1000 cheaper price than Ourisman, gave me the option to use my own financing or to use theirs (which was priced a full 1% below Ourisman). Ourisman has all the glitz of a nice new dealership, but unfortunately they use that to try to charm you into a deal that is not as good as you would get from a more transparent, straightforward sales team.

Christopher Bell
January 03, 2019

"Good Place "

- kcorey11

Worked with Zach Meyer and Ben Braunstein. Zach was incredibly helpful and informational during my visit. At the end of the day, I believed they did everything they could for me to become a customer and they were trustworthy, which is why I went with Ourisman Kia.

Zach Meyer
January 02, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- CEvans

Thank you Jeanie Wells, Tyler Martin, and Daniel Carrico for marking our car buying experience a great one! Our daughter loved her 2019 Kia Forte!!

Tyler Martin
Jeanne Wells
December 31, 2018

"Exceptional Experience on All Levels!"

- CaptKindel

So often people only provide comments on their car buying experience when it didn't meet their expections, resulting in negative commentary. I thought that you might be interested in my experience at Ourisman Chantilly Kia on Saturday, December 29. Earlier in the week I had contacted by email their Internet Manager, Crystal Mullins, about my interest in a Kia Soul ! that was on their website. As my time is limited, as well as valuable, I preferred to reach out to Crystal to get a price range that would make it worth my while to take the time to come in and possibly make a purchase. Crystal was timely with her response to my emails and offered a price that brought me into the dealership. By the way, I'm 66 years old and have bought, or helped others buy over 50 vehicles during that time, ranging in a variety of experiences from absolutely horrible to holding my keys hostage until I signed a deal. Needless to say, those are the things that give buying a car a bad name. In the position that I hold now, customer service is our number one priority and I pay particular attention to that when I negotiate or make large purchases. When I arrived on Saturday I was greeted respectuflly by Caroline Condon who immediately offered to let Crystal know that I was there. When Caroline came back with Crystal I found out that Caroline was going to help me with any questions that I might have about the Soul. The car had been cleaned and made ready for me to get a good look at it. I had researched the Soul quite thoroughly and was very familiar with all of the features, etc., but I still had a few questions. Caroline proved to know her product very well and she answered each and every question that I had without hesitation. We proceeded on a test drive and she was able to point out some additional features as I drove. After the test drive I was definitely interested in seeing if we could come to an agreement on the Soul. Caroline introduced me to Chris Bell and we took a moment to chat about my price expectations and he excused himself to run some numbers. Shortly afterward Caroline brought Ben Braunstein, one of the business manager's, over to talk as well. Ben asked me what my expectations were on making a deal and he patiently took his time to listen and talk about each one. I found Ben to be friendly and easy to talk to and I felt totally comfortable in working with him. Ben excused himself to work with my information and within 10 minutes we were working a deal. He took the time to explain all of my options on financing as well as to make me aware of some add ons that I might be interested in. During all of this I felt absolutely no pressure, or like I was being rushed into a decision. At this point we looked at some ways to get close to a number that was good for both of us and the deal was done. Both Ben and Caroline told me that the car was being prepped for delivery and we walked outside to find Nicole Letellier busily detailing every spot and making sure that everything was perfect. Corrinne Eubank introduced herself and explained that she was going to familiarize us with the car and help to set up whatever features that we wanted. Corinne was also extremely familar with the vehicle and everything wrapped up quickly and efficiently. During the entire process I felt that my time was valued and that I was treated respectfully and as a friend. Every member of the staff that I encountered was a consumate professional, something that I definitely have experience in recognizing. I wouldn't hesitate in buying from Ourisman again, and will definitely be taking my new Soul ! back to them for service.

Christopher Bell
Crystal Mullins-Kerns
Other Employees : Corinne Eubank, Nicole Lettelier
December 23, 2018

"Professional Service & Not Aggressive Towards Buying"

- delbrjd

Caroline was a great sales consultant when searching for a new Kia Sorento. She showed the key functions of the car and was helpful when messaging her about different purchasing options and info on the Sorento. Daniel and Ben gave me a great price with added free maintenance for three years and windshield protection. Free coffee and donuts! Who does not like free coffee and donuts. Great experience and service for buying my first new car.

Crystal Mullins-Kerns
December 17, 2018

"Caroline Condon! Remember that name. "

- Dubbleu

She was wonderful to work with. She LISTENED! Unlike some other dealers she never showed me anything that wasn’t in the range I gave her. She never pushed. I absolutely loved working with her and hope she’s there in 3 years.

December 11, 2018

"Easiest Car Buying Experience"

- Jennifer F

Everyone at the dealership made this such an easy purchase. I went through a car buying service, so they knew in advance what I was looking for and had the vehicle ready for me to test drive shortly after I arrived. It was Black Friday, so they were pretty busy. I was there for a few hours from start to finish, but they kept the process moving along. I really appreciate that Jimmy Posada (my salesperson) understood what I was looking for and didn't try to upsell me. Jeanne Wells took good care of me from our first phone call, to making sure I had lunch that day, and checking in after the sale. Ben Braunstein kept all the paperwork moving along smoothly and as quick as possible. Everyone I dealt with was great. I would definitely go back to them and recommend them to friends.

Jimmy Posada