Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Pacifico Hyundai Mazda

6715 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153

1841 Reviews of Pacifico Hyundai Mazda

April 14, 2019

"My experience there was A plus"

- Chickey 69

It was A plus across the board from Michael on down. He was very helpful and I couldn't be more pleased with his effort and Steve also. There was another man but I don't remember his name.

Steven Cromartie
Craig Umberger

Pacifico Hyundai Mazda responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

April 13, 2019

"Planned to lease, but ended up buying used. "

- Cmbeach

Mike was beyond helpful. I had a very short time to obtain a car and I has originally thought that I was going to get a lease, but in the ended I bought a used car. He went to great lengths to make sure I could get the car as soon as possible. He really made sure I knew what I was getting and made everything as easy as possible. I've already told multiple people to come to this dealership and ask for him if they need a car.

Carlo Giannotti

Pacifico Hyundai Mazda responded

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

April 13, 2019

"Exceptional Service"

- NicoleC

JP was an excellent salesman. I appreciated how he was personable, knowledgeable and perceptive to my needs as a buyer. After the purchase, he was committed in his follow-through and available for additional questions and concerns about the vehicle. I highly recommend JP for anyone looking for great service!

Juan Pablo Landivar

April 09, 2019

"Good Dealership"

- Daddy Fast

I rated Pacifico 5 star's because their good, professional & I like the people that I've dealt with since 2009.I recommend Pacifico my friends & family.

Steven Cromartie
Shadi Dandan
Chris Harmer
Maria Pacifico
Apr 11, 2019 -

April 06, 2019

"Always satisfied."

- JS1217

I have been dealing with Mike at Pacifica Hyundai for over six years now. I am always greeted with the best customer service. Always a pleasure.

Mike Conahan
Apr 08, 2019 -

April 05, 2019

"Holly and Dennis"

- Why-really

The best- Holly and Dennis not only are professional, but human and totally efficient!!!! I used to go to the Burns dealership in Marlton NJ and they kept raising service prices AND there was a revolving door with employees in the service Dept- causing miscommunication and incompetency.

Other Employees : Holly
Apr 08, 2019 -

April 03, 2019

"Great first car buying experience "

- Margaret

Mike was amazing ! !!! This was my first car buying experience and I had a lot of questions . He was very patient and answered all my questions. What I liked the most was the no pressure to buy feeling. It was more like he wanted me to be happy. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend Michael. He made the whole experience seamless.

April 03, 2019

"Really great environment of people "

- j03y04

Great place, great people, I was super comfortable almost could of stayed the night there. Kept their word on making sure I get a car they took real good care of me specifically Mike Della polla help me out big time I can't thank him and the Pacifico family enough definitely recommend thier business to anyone an everyone, their my dealership for life.

April 02, 2019

"Easy, Transparent, and Helpful. "

- RPL

This was my first leasing experience and it went a lot smoother than I expected. Never felt pressured or uneasy and actually got some insightful advice from my sales rep. Solid team overall.

Mike Conahan
Bryan Foley

March 29, 2019

"My experience with mike at Ford "

- Scooby007

Mikes service skills are excellent he helped me with the purchase of my first car..: he was patient he offered snacks to my daughters just for waiting.. he is a very honest guy gives it to you straight and doesn’t send you on a run around

Apr 02, 2019 -