Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Felipe Rodriguez, Sales Specialist, Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Felipe Rodriguez

Sales Specialist

April 24, 2018

"Easiest and most friendly transaction ever!"

- Chris Woodard

My girlfriend and I went to Paradise Chevrolet with the intention of browsing a future purchase. Among the line of Camaros we looked at we did not find "the one." Among the other sales people who seemed occupied or uninterested at the time, we found Margaret Gunn. Mrs. Gunn was unbelievable, he wonderful personality and knowledge of the vehicle interested, was top notch and pressure free. What could have been a monotone sales pitch was a very friendly conversation between us and Mrs. Gunn later joined by Mr. Don Figgs. Both were car people as we were and went above and beyond in not only meeting our needs in vehicle preference and finances but offering a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Thanks to Margaret and Don, my girlfriend is now the proud owner of her dream car, a 2018 Camaro 2SS.

Don Figgs
Margaret Gunn

"Cloud 9"

- Bowtiegirl

I would like to take a moment to express my amazing experience at paradise. Margaret Gunn and Don from the finance department made me feel at home and like I was making a deal with friends instead of sales people. They were extremely personable with my 2018 Camaro 2SS purchase. They understood what I wanted instantly and what was within my budget, and I was able to drive home with exactly what I wanted. We were able to have a lovely sales experience and the added perks of rebates and gifts were a nice touch. They care about their customers instead of the droned “vulture” atmosphere of 97% of other dealerships. I would recommend them to anyone I know that is looking for a Chevrolet and will come out to California to just them for a vehicle if needed in the future.

Don Figgs
Margaret Gunn

"Satisfied customer"

- S. Garcia

Our experience with Felipe is always a pleasure. We have worked with him with our other car, and came back to him for our next purchase. He is very accommodating and treats you like family. He makes the experience stress free and offers you the refreshments provided for your comfort and convenience at the dealership. We will continue to purchase our vehicles here and recommend them to family and friends. Thanks Felipe for a great experience.

Lance Orosco