Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Glenn Hamann, VIP Sales Consultant, Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Glenn Hamann

VIP Sales Consultant

January 18, 2018

"Super nice guy, and great overall experience."

- dutka

I went to the dealership thinking I knew what I wanted, but with Peter's help I quickly realized the car I wanted didn't suit my needs. Peter didn't hesitate to direct me to other options that were a better fit, and within my budget. Peter got the ball rolling, and I was out with my new car after a couple of hours. I definitely recommend Peter to anyone looking for a new or used car.

"Great Experience "

- Juanita Morales

We are really happy with our new car. I'm glad Sam helped us because he provided excellent costumer service. He was so nice to my family that even our 4 year old had a good time at paradise chevrolet.

Sam Radi

January 18, 2018

"Fast, Easy and No Hassle "

- Alex M

Katelyn was outstanding! She knew almost everything about the vehicle and wasn't ashamed to tell me if she didn't know something. Made us feel comfortable by not pressuring us into something and made sure to understand what I was looking for. Once she knew, she showed me something I didn't think of and I fell in love and couldn't pass up buying it. Thank you katelyn!

Katelyn Gilmore