Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Denny Crawford, Assistant Fleet Manager, Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Denny Crawford

Assistant Fleet Manager

August 15, 2018

"Bought My Wife Her Dream Tahoe"

- Temjyoung85

CJ went above and beyound by finding my wife and I the exact Tahoe we were looking for. He was very laid-back and easy to work with. CJ is nothing like your typical sales person just looking to make a buck. Paradise took good care of us and we look forward to doing more business in the future with this dealership and CJ.

CJ Collins

"New volt"

- Valdezjrr

Taylor was great helping me with my new volt and made my experience at Paradise Chevrolet more enjoyable. I will definitely buy my next car here.

Taylor

August 15, 2018

"buying a retirement car"

- CurtisMc

Mike Peralta went above and beyond what would be expected of a car salesman. I'm not very tech-savvy so he was a great help in thoroughly explaining all the features my new Equinox had. He and Ryan Tracy, made my wife and my car-buying experience very straight forward. Thank you for all your help and assistance.

Mike Peralta