Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Product Specialist

December 16, 2018

"Excellent employees "

- Att

We really appreciate these employees who we dealt with on our recent buying experience. Cody was especially pleasant and helpful. Steve made the experience one of our best car buying experiences ever. Thank you to all at Paradise.

Steve Burchfield
Cody Wetherbee
George Makridis

December 16, 2018

"Review "

- Cullenpi

I visited the dealership to learn more about the Equinox line. I was impressed with Nick and am planning to purchase when I am ready. Thank you Paul Ireland

December 15, 2018

"Superior customer service "

- myboyz03

My husband and I had been looking for a particular vehicle in our area for over a year and Paradise had it. I stated out on the internet and eventually got in contact with them. I sent an email and not even 10 minutes later Lance was calling me. He already knew the vehicle we wanted and made an appointment for the next day . When we arrived it was a very rainy day but our vehicle was awaiting us upon our arrival . We were introduced to several people including the manager Eli who was also very helpful during the process. When we went to the finance department everything went very fast and the process was quick. When we were done with financing Lance had already cleaned up the vehicle and was waiting for us. I can’t express how Great and attentive he was with us from the beginning to the end . Excellent customer service .

Lance Orosco