Pioneer Ford

323 Reviews of Pioneer Ford

January 22, 2019

"Awesome"

- JHA562

My service was timely, efficient, friendly and of great quality. I would recommend Pioneer Ford to all my friends and family. Their personnel are fantastic.

Joel Bagby
Heather Garner
ED Pineda
January 22, 2019

"Great people and they do an excellent job"

- DONCLAY

Everyone at Pioneer Ford are great. Always makes you feel like family. I referredalt of people there for purchase a vehicle. They will give you the best deal

Larry Morrow
Other Employees : Tyler Moody in service always takes good care of me.
January 21, 2019

"2018 FORD EXPLORER SPORT "

- FOUNTAIN1

My experiences at Pioneer Ford have always been good. I like the way their staff treats me with respect and dignity. I am satisfied with the deal that I got at Pioneer.

Joel Bagby
January 21, 2019

"Best dealership to work with when buying a car."

- GSelphJr

I was treated fairly and received excellent service from the whole dealership while browsing and making my decision on which car I wanted. I will always use this dealership for my purchases and services needs on my vehicles.

"Service"

- pamreynolds315

Easy to make appointment, greeted at door ready to take my vehicle. Completed service and washed the vehicle. Keep me informed on progress. Good experience.

"REGULAR SERVICE"

- L A

It was a good visit for service and a great job was done for oil & filter plus a battery replacement and a free car wash

Kelvin Bentley
January 16, 2019

"Once again I experienced the difference"

- DSOHL

Pioneer is the only place I'd take my Ford cars for service. Great people, friendly, and always make you feel like you're the only customer in the department. Complimentary wash and vacuum, and of course Crazy Jerry's Salsa.

Jan 22, 2019 -

Pioneer Ford responded

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

January 16, 2019

"Great work"

- Gulledge

Brought my focus RS in for an oil change and cabin filter change. While the car was being worked on Iwas able to talk to my sales person Larry and Manager Norman. Great guys by the way. I was told my car was getting a courtesy car wash. I check the car when i was told it was ready. WOW! The car was very clean, inside also. I went to meet the person who washed the car and gave him a tip. It was that good. Thanks Kyle Biggers for such a great job!

Other Employees : Kyle Biggers, Norman Bleakley
Jan 22, 2019 -

Pioneer Ford responded

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

January 14, 2019

"Great Service!"

- BOSS 302

In and out in no time. Fast and friendly. Love the courtesy car wash and vacuum, let's me know my business is truly appreciated!

ED Pineda
Jan 18, 2019 -

Pioneer Ford responded

Hello, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

January 14, 2019

"Car purchase made very easy"

- braycorpga

Great experience purchasing a 2014 ford escape. Everyone was very friendly and efficient . The price was good the financing great. Larry was very knowledgeable and Bob was very efficient.

Jan 18, 2019 -

Pioneer Ford responded

Hello, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thank you again for choosing Pioneer Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!