Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Jacqueline Palmer

October 22, 2017

"Great!"

- Hannah

Super pleased! I love my new car! it’s exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t be happier with the service and overall experience!

October 11, 2017

"2017 Honda CR-V"

- Wesley Bouchard

I contacted Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg, and a couple other Honda dealers, via email. Not only was Shawn at Pohanka the first to respond, he was also the most professional, helpful, and always responded in a reasonable amount of time. I felt that in my search for a new vehicle, he would be able to assist better than the other dealers I contacted. If you're going to try to sell someone on a product, you have to be able to actively listen to them, and Shawn did that. Thank you, sir! Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg and your customers benefit from your personality and experience. Juanita Murphy helped with closing the financial side of the purchase. She took great care to answer all questions and made sure we were comfortable signing all paperwork before we did. Thank you greatly!

Juanita Murphy

October 05, 2017

"Friendly and Not Pushy"

- Catherine F.

I have been having lower back pain and needed a car with good lumbar support. My salesperson was Matt Aldaresi who was a great listener and not the typical "Car Salesman Stereotype". He helped me try every car seat in the parking lot. I had it narrowed down to a CRV or ACCORD, as they both had the lumbar supports in the EX, EX-L, and Touring models. I found the CRV a pleasure to drive. I am a first time Honda owner and the CRV has quickly become my new favorite car. The dealership spent time explaining my payment options and helped me set up all the technology before I drove off the parking lot. I also have received several "check up" calls to make sure everything is working and to see if I have any questions. Totally recommend this dealer, specifically Matt if you are looking for a new car.

Matt Aldaresi