Pollard Jeep

197 Reviews of Pollard Jeep

March 16, 2019

"Excelent Dealership Experience!"

- dogmom#8

We went in to Service to get keys made for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler. Mike C in Service walked me up to Sales and especially Gabe East to get some details regarding the new Wranglers. That was very gracious on Mike's part! Gabe was very knowledgeable about the Wranglers and could answer all my questions. We also had a 2010 GMC Denali at home. I asked if both could be traded in; he said, "Of course!" He immediately checked out the 2011 Wrangler and offered to pay for the keys if we bought a new Jeep. We went and got the Denali. They gave us good trades on both, and we drove away in an all white Sahara with many sweet accessories. Rides beautifully (after all it IS a Jeep), we are tickled with it, and the dealership was very helpful each step of the way. A great experience!

Mike C
Mar 16, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

We're glad that you had an excellent experience with us! Gabe and Mike were happy to assist you and ensure that you were satisfied with your vehicle. Congratulations on the new Jeep Sahara. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

March 07, 2019

"Outstanding customer Service "

- Jen12

Customer Service DOES still exist!! Wonderful staff and excellent atmosphere. I purchased my used vehicle from out of town and they described and represented the vehicle exactly “as is” No surprises when I got there. I can’t believe they actually sent a driver to pick me up and drove me all the way to their dealership so I didn’t have to arrange another ride if I decided not to purchase AND they had no problem taking me home had I chose not to buy!! WHO DOES THAT?!?....POLLARD JEEP!!! 😁 Thanks guys! I’d recommend you to all my friends and family and will shop with you again.

Mar 07, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Hello Jen, Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review. We will always do everything in our power to ensure that our guests have a convenient and efficient experience. We truly appreciate the perfect rating. Have a wonderful day and visit again, soon.

March 05, 2019

"5 star-Excellent customer service & repairs!"

- Jeep

Bob Valladao & Mike C, ( Of Pollard Jeep Dealership) Outstanding customer service & repars. Efficient, thorough, friendly, knowledgeable... reliable servicing you can count on! With ample gratitude!

Mike C
Bob Valladao
Mar 05, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Thank you for the review! Our team was happy to provide five-star service. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

March 03, 2019

"Great Certified Preowned 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude"

- Mike D.

I had a great car buying experience with Pollard Jeep! I worked with Connor F. over the past couple weeks trying to find the perfect car. He was very patient with me while I was trying out several vehicles and extremely knowledgable about all the features that each car had. We went through several variations of new and certified preowned vehicles and I decided on getting a CPO 2016 Cherokee Latitude. I couldn't have driven away any happier! Overall great experience with Conor and Will in the finance department too. I would definitely go back and shop here again. Here's to many fun miles on the road!!!

Will Loomis
Connor Roy
Other Employees : Connor Foy
Mar 03, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Hi Mike, congratulations on the 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude! It's great to know that you had a five-star experience with Connor and Will. They were happy to help you during every step of the process. We hope to serve you again for your future vehicle needs.

March 02, 2019

"Great buying experience"

- Ec

They made my buying a new Jeep very easy. Would recommend. I looked all around town and found what I was looking for at the price I was looking for.

Mar 03, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Thank you for the five-star review! We are so glad that we could make your car-buying experience easy and stress-free! Enjoy!

February 21, 2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

- courtney

Gabe went above and beyond to find the Jeep we were looking for. He made the overall purchase experience effortless and efficient. I highly recommend!

Feb 21, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! It is wonderful to know that your experience with us went well and that Gabe provided you with the best customer service. It is great that your overall car buying experience was effortless and efficient and we appreciate you recommending us!

February 17, 2019

"Purchase of 2018 Jeep Cherokee"

- 2018JeepCherokee

They worked with us and made sure we were happy with the price we recieved. They stayed late after the dealership closed to finish everything up so we could drive off in our new car. Very happy with service and experience.

Monte Hall
Feb 18, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Hello, Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to learn that your experience with us was good. We value your business and look forward to working with you again!

February 16, 2019

"Lease to buy"

- Johnssrt

It took about an hour to buy my car from the time I walked in. My test drive took three years. Good group of professionals

Yianni Drakopoulos
Bob Valladao
Feb 17, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Thank you for the review! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please feel free to reach out to us.

February 07, 2019

"Easy great buying experience."

- Kcjo

Katelyn was our sales representative. She was so energetic and a pleasure to work with. She listened to our needs and wants and delivered! The finance guy will was also was great. We were in and out of there in just a couple of hours.

Will Loomis
Kaytlin Pearson
Feb 07, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Hi, Thank you for the positive feedback. Katelyn and Will will be notified of our praises. We hope you visit again soon. Have a great day.

February 06, 2019

"Great buying experience!"

- B Schaefer

I just finished buying my 5th Jeep from Pollard, it has been a 5 star experience every time. The product is amazing, the salespeople and service make this the only dealership I choose to go to. Highly recommended!

Feb 06, 2019 -

Pollard Jeep responded

Hi there, thank you so much for the five-star review! Wow! Congratulations on your 5th Jeep! We truly appreciate your business and loyalty. We hope to see you again in the future!