Porsche of The Main Line

4005 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

Tim Grape, Master Brand Ambassador- Internet Sales Manager, Porsche of The Main Line

Master Brand Ambassador- Internet Sales Manager

Senior Product Specialist
Frank Tucci, Business Manager, Porsche of The Main Line

Frank Tucci

September 24, 2018

"Best Buying Experience. Period."

- CayenneGTS

I've purchased three vehicles from Porsche of the Main Line, and two from Tim Grape. Even though I live over an hour away from this dealership, I keep going back because they make the buying experience enjoyable. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, and the customer service is unsurpassed. Oh yeah, the prices are very competitive.

September 18, 2018

"Superb buying experience that outpaced my expectations"

- CarraraTigerS

I bought a lightly used 2018 Porsche Macan S from Porsche of the Main Line. This vehicle met all my wishes for interior and exterior colors and options. I was hoping the experience dealing with the sales staff would be pleasant. I was incredibly impressed with Tim Grape in sales. I had reached out to several dealerships and he stood apart from the rest in terms of responsiveness; making sure he knew what I was looking for; that my experience was a positive one; and that I was in every way satisfied. I was doing a long-distance purchase and trading in a used vehicle so trust and confidence was particularly important to me and the many parts made the deal a bit more complicated. He guided me through the process all the way. He made me feel that I mattered and that my experience and satisfaction was crucial to him. He was fair and reasonable on pricing but what matters most was the true Porsche Experience. A fabulous car made even better by exceptional sales service!!

September 17, 2018

"Tim Grape, Sales at Porsche of the Maine Line"

- jester

I recently purchased a Porsche Cayenne from Porsche of the Main Line in Newtown Square Pa. My contact with the dealership started with Tim Grape in their Sales Dept. I have purchase over 30 cars in my life time and I gotta say this was the smoothest and trouble free purchase I have ever experienced thanks to Tim. From the moment I asked Tim to locate a particular Porsche with a unique color color and engine combination, all the way to the end when I drove is off the lot. Tims knowledge of the product, detail to assisting me, simply amazing.

New 2019 Porsche Cayenne, $77690