Porsche of The Main Line

Paul Nogrady

Taylor Derbyshire , Product Specialist, Porsche of The Main Line

Taylor Derbyshire

Product Specialist
Tim Grape, Master Brand Ambassador- Internet Sales Manager, Porsche of The Main Line

Master Brand Ambassador- Internet Sales Manager
Randal Boyer Jr, Senior Product Specialist, Porsche of The Main Line

Randal Boyer Jr

Senior Product Specialist

November 18, 2018

"Above & Beyond"

- Nik

I experienced a little hiccup with this dealership, but it was quicky resolved by Mr. Paul Nogrady. After speaking with Paul about my issue, he assured me that he would "make things right." I must say, Paul didn't make things right, he actually MADE EVERYTHING BETTER! The vehicle that I purchased was BETTER than the one I initially wanted. The experience that I had with him was BETTER than any of my other car buying experiences, and Porsche of the Mainline is BETTER than any other dealership I have dealt with. I cannot express enough gratitude to Paul, Frank, and Taylor. Thanks again for your professionalism.

Taylor Derbyshire
Paul Nogrady
Other Employees : Frank

November 03, 2018

"Great experience with Tim Grape at Porsche of the Main Line"

- Satisfied customer

I was so impressed by forthright, detailed conversations with Tim Grape that I decided to travel 250 miles from my house to Porsche of the Main line to inspect and drive a particular car that was for sale. The car was exactly as Tim described it. I purchased it and drove home as a very happy customer. Tim is an exceptional ambassador of Porsche of the Main Line. I recommend him unequivocally to anyone who is interested in purchasing a new or used car there.

September 24, 2018

"Best Buying Experience. Period."

- CayenneGTS

I've purchased three vehicles from Porsche of the Main Line, and two from Tim Grape. Even though I live over an hour away from this dealership, I keep going back because they make the buying experience enjoyable. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, and the customer service is unsurpassed. Oh yeah, the prices are very competitive.

Used 2016 Maserati Ghibli, $53500