Premier Cape Cod

Andrew Dent

June 20, 2018

"Amazing Dealership!!"

- MaryD

We have always had Jeeps in our family and have purchased Jeeps from this dealership since living on the Cape. The inventory, salesmanship, customer service and service department are TOPS!! We bought a new vehicle from Mike Lavoie. His freindliness and knowledge helped us to choose the right vehicle!! The transition was smooth and pain free! Thank you Mike and thank you Premier Cape Cod!!

Michael Lavoie
Other Employees : Kara Brunette

June 20, 2018

"Thank you Shane!"

- crlyncc18

Shane was exceptionally friendly and helpful! I came in with a rough idea of what I wanted (having owned jeeps my whole life) and what I could afford. 1 day later I was signing papers for my certified pre-owned Grand Cherokee. A 2015 with only 21,000 miles and a clean carfax. Throughout the process I felt as though everyone was being honest and realistic and not at all overbearing. Both Shane and Andrew took the time to figure out what worked for myself and my cosigner (my mom) which put both of us at ease. Thank you Shane and Andrew, I love my new car!

Shane van Heerden
Andrew Dent

June 19, 2018

"Great Experience."

- jmo49

I cannot tell you how easy my lease experience was with Premier. Everyone was polite, all my questions were answered in a way that I could understand. I would highly recommend Premier Cape Cod for any lease or purchase of a Jeep. I decided to lease (first time) I will never buy again. . Thank you.

Kara Brunette