Premier Cape Cod

Robert Dombrowski

October 19, 2018

"Painless experience "

- Don Reynolds 17 Sahara

The folks at Premier Cape Cod are professional and courteous. Rob Dombrowski in particular was able to find the perfect vehicle for me after I came in convinced I had already found what I wanted online, but had misunderstood the interior description and had no interest.

Robert Dombrowski
Justin Halstead
Julie Burke
Giovanni Richardson

October 17, 2018

"Great Beginning Experience, But Wrap Up Disappointing"

- aliserp

I wish I was writing this review stating it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end, however, I truly felt the level of concern for wrapping up my lease was not present at all. Initial service was fantastic and I was provided an exceptional deal by Leo. However, when I came to pick up my vehicle, I was told my inspection had not been done because they were waiting on my registration, but that I had 7 days to do so and it should only take a day to receive the necessary paper work. It took 7 days to GET my car registration and car inspected from the dealership. There was absolutely no communication with me or with my insurance looking to complete the process. I relentlessly had to call staff asking for an update on my registration. After several calls over 4 days and informing staff how tight my schedule was, I was told I could get the inspection done myself and pay for it, even though this was a free service they usually provided. Even if I wanted to do that, I still did not receive my registration till the 7th day of taking the vehicle off the property and had to call and leave messages to which no one returned my calls. As a customer, this made me feel extremely unvalued. After contacting the manager, they provided a service in which the picked up my vehicle from work and did the inspection. Though appreciated, I am left feeling less than pleased by the events that transpired this week. I am truly disappointed at the level of quality and care to the customer and how it was not implemented through the ENTIRE process.

Leo Laemmle
3.0
Mike Del Buono
3.0

October 17, 2018

"Excellent!"

- JC

Just bought a new Jeep this morning. Everyone at this dealership was professional, courteous and were conscious of my valuable time! In and out quickly. Everything with the deal was exactly as what they said they would do. Client advisor Kyle, financial guy Andrew, and Gio who walked me through the operation of the vehicle perfectly. I would definitely recommend this dealership based on my experience today.

Kyle Hein