Premier Cape Cod

Robert Dombrowski

Leo Laemmle, Client Advisor, Premier Cape Cod

Leo Laemmle

August 19, 2018

"Rob was very commited to helping me find the right car!"

- Jessica.Dooling

My experience buying a car here was the best! Rob made sure I got the car I wanted and was very knowledgeable about any car I was looking at! Will definitely recommend this dealership.

Robert Dombrowski
Matthew Brillant

August 17, 2018

"Kyle Hein was the best"

- PRamos

Kyle helped me pick out the perfect truck. When we went out on the lot, he showed me a variety of trucks and helped me pick out on that felt the most comfortable. After that, he explained to me which would be the best choice for features, capabilities and rebates. I couldn’t be happier with my 2018 Ram 1500 Big Horn!!

Kyle Hein

August 15, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Jennifer Shevlin-Fernandes

Leo and Andrew were very professional and really took the time to go over every detail and answer all of my questions. I left the dealership feeling comfortable and well cared for. Totally recommend!!

Leo Laemmle