Premier Cape Cod

Directions
Sort by

1,440 Reviews of Premier Cape Cod

October 05, 2022

The dealership was amazing with our situation and worked with me until resolved. They went above and beyond to be sure of satisfaction and happiness. They did everything to make things right and will defina More

by Emma
Daniel O'Connell
Oct 06, 2022 -

Premier Cape Cod responded

Hi Emma, it is fulfilling to learn our team left you satisfied with your service. Thank you for this awesome review and for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you for choosing us. If you need further assistance, please contact us here at Premier Cape Cod. Have a great day.

September 29, 2022

After some miscommunication with the salesman, Al Testa the GM and Rob the Sales manager went over and above to make my sale exact;y what I needed, all the while keeping me in the loop. These men were amaz More

by Campbell.Jackie54
Shawn Sturdevant. 5 stars, Robert Dombrowski, Al Testa
Oct 01, 2022 -

Premier Cape Cod responded

Hi Jackie, We are happy that you got exactly what you were looking for. Enjoy your purchase and thank you for choosing Premier Cape Cod.

September 27, 2022

Tom was excellent working with me on my purchase of my new Dodge Ram. No pressure and he helped me to remedy situation that led to great purchase. More

by Kevin O
Tom Hennebury was my point man and was awesome., Robert Dombrowski

Premier Cape Cod responded

Kevin, thank you for your positive feedback! At Premier Cape Cod, our Sales Team always strives to provide helpful and pressure-free support to assist with the car-buying process. Glad we made you feel safe and secure, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future. Enjoy your new Dodge Ram!

September 27, 2022

Brought my Jeep Gladiator in with bad battery. Set up appointment next day and replaced both batteries. Service realized my urgency and expedited my repair in a caring and professional manner desp More

by edoswalt
Shawn Sturdevant, Tony Carter

Premier Cape Cod responded

Our Service Department is glad to have worked your Jeep Gladiator in to replace the batteries in a timely manner. Thanks for choosing Premier Cape Cod and we appreciate your great recommendation! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

September 27, 2022

The best car dealership experience I've ever had! Very smooth, easy, fast and professional More

by Nv
Andrew Dent, Justin Thomson

Premier Cape Cod responded

It is great to know that you had the best dealership experience here at Premier Cape Cod. Our staff are always happy to ensure our customers receive professional, fast, and easy care. Come back and see us again for your future automotive needs.

September 25, 2022

Great service, accommodating staff, and well priced. The service team rocks! Thank you for keeping my Jeep running like new! More

by Dtweed
Nicole Britton , Robert Dombrowski, Andrew Dent, Giovanni Richardson, Danielle Del Buono, Justin Thomson, Jack Moran, Al Testa, Obrian Lawerence
Sep 26, 2022 -

Premier Cape Cod responded

Our Service Team strives to provide great service to all the customers here at Premier Cape Cod. We are happy to know we are able to keep your Jeep running like new.

September 11, 2022

Always a good experience at this dealer ship for service or sales . Very good communication throughout the day. More

by Duane Boucher
Nicole Britton
Sep 12, 2022 -

Premier Cape Cod responded

Hi Duane, we appreciate your returned loyalty to us. Our Sales and Service Team always look forward to giving you a great experience. Let us know if we can be of any assistance again at Premier Cape Cod.

September 09, 2022

Very easy experience. Salesmen to the finance manager all top notch. Would recommend wholeheartedly pleasure More

by Barryj247
Oneal Campbell
Sep 09, 2022 -

Premier Cape Cod responded

Hello, thank you so much for the positive feedback. Premier Cape Cod greatly appreciates your recommendation. Our Sales and Finance teams are glad to see you were provided with an easy process to buy your new vehicle. Please reach out if you need our help with anything else, we are here for all of your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new car.

September 08, 2022

Awesome experience, I feel I was treated like a family member more so than just a customer, Shawn and the entire service department could not have done anything better 👍 Thank you More

by rccatd7
Shawn sturdevant
Sep 08, 2022 -

Premier Cape Cod responded

Thanks for leaving this great review. Premier Cape Cod is happy to learn our Service Team was so accommodating. If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

September 08, 2022

For my first oil change in and out in 45 min excellent service . I’ll be back ! More

by Steve.butler
Shawn
Sep 08, 2022 -

Premier Cape Cod responded

Hi Steve. Thank you for sharing your excellent review of us here at Premier Cape Cod. Our Service Team strives to make each visit as efficient as possible so you can get back on the road. We look forward to being of assistance to you in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,440 results