Premier Chevrolet

Salesman
Dan Densmore, Service Advisor, Premier Chevrolet

Dan Densmore

December 22, 2017

"They treat you like a friend"

- Newtruck123

We worked with Aaron. He was a great salesman very friendly and knowledgeable. My wife and I had a great experience at Premier. I will definitely recomend them to anybody in the market for a vehicle.

Jason Fontaine
Other Employees : Aaron Dalpe

November 14, 2017

"Terrible beginning good ending. "

- Jarod

I went into premier chevy to look for a new car, bill buswell showed me a chevy Cruze that was perfect, so I decided I wanted it, the sales manager called me the next day and said I was approved so I drove an hour and ten minutes to sign papers. Danny Schwartz the finance manager met me and said your all set on your chevy impala... I was so confused. Danny said that this was the far for me HE decided it was better not me. So they ran my credit for the car I did not want at all, and then proceeded to scream at me when I wanted my 100 dollar deposit back I put on the chevy Cruze. Continued to yell at me and tell me it was my privledge he was helping me get a loan. Later bill buswell called me and said he might be able to get me approved on my car, he did. I got the Cruze I wanted originally cheaper than the wanted to put me in the other car. When I signed papers Danny the finance manager would not talk or look at me very rude. Bill buswell was great, Danny the finance manager was rude, disrespectful and down right mean. While I got the car I wanted idk if I will do business here again

Bill buswell Danny Schwartz

November 04, 2017

"Great service"

- Sam Loggins

I was really happy with my experience at Premier. I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima and they were super helpful and professional. Definitely recommend them!

William Buswell