Premier Collision Center Inc

324 East Kenosha St, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012 Directions

1 Review of Premier Collision Center Inc

March 07, 2009

"Jim Norton Ford Broken Arrow OK sold me a used truck with..."

- Woodworker

Jim Norton Ford Broken Arrow OK sold me a used truck with 1000 miles on the odometer from the showroom floor. The truck turned out to have had the tire pressure sensors removed. I insisted they comply with the DOT law and install the sensors which they did after asking me to just drive it with the sensor light activated all of the time. Only one key with was furnished and I had to pay a $82.00 charge to obtain a 2nd one. I was given a bumper to bumper warranty when I purchased the truck so when I noticed the emblem in the center of the steering wheel was badly bent, I requested they replace it and I was told no it will not be replaced under warranty and will cost $800.00 to replace.When I requested the dealer replace under warranty I was told to just bring the vehicle back and have the sale reversed less a charge for the 500 miles I drove. The manager Jeremy stated "we have rebuilt the truck for you already and we do not want your business if you are going to be so nit picking". Bad experience all around and I feel ripped off since I already paid $800 tag and tax fee.

Jeremy McMorris