Prestige Auto Mart 3

Andrew Correia

September 28, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Samisue

Kevin was so awesome and listened to all my questions and concerns. Once I made a decision he made everything as simple and fast as anyone could honestly hope for. I definitely reccomend Kevin to anyone looking for a new car or truck. Me and my boyfriend both just got amazing new vehicles ... all thanks to Kevin and his amazing service he provides!!!!!

September 19, 2018

"Trust Prestige Auto Mart!"

- KashiFu

I walked in looking at Tacomas, thinking my credit was perfect because of Credit Karma. Miguel introduced himself and we started talking. I told him I loved Toyota and their Tacomas but, was looking for something a little bigger due to my job. He showed me a couple Chevys, which were beautiful but, I'm just a Yota guy. I told him I was thinking of a Tundra and Miguel said, "I've got one coming in tomorrow! Come check it out!" And so I did. And I loved it! However, come to find out My Credit Karma score was way off.. Way off! By almost 100 points!! Nonetheless, here I am today; a proud Tundra owner! I was then introduced to Kevin, who handled all the financing and paperwork etc and was amazing! I couldn't be happier! Moral of the story: Don't trust Credit Karma! Trust Miguel and Kevin at Prestige Auto Mart! Thank you both so very much! Ya'll just made my year!!

September 12, 2018

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE "

- Lori Theis

Great dealership! Miguel, Kevin and Andrew were awesome! They had patience with us as we were looking for 2 vehicles. Spent 2 days with test driving and making a decision. Never once did we feel rushed or that we were a bother. They listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted. Very courteous and made us feel comfortable with all our questions. Would DEFINITELY recommend this dealership and these guys!! Thank you so much for everything!

Andrew Correia