Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Stacy Reposa, Service Advisor, Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Stacy Reposa

October 12, 2017

"Pride Hyundai takes pride in their service."

- jt0x Verified Customer

I had a much better experience at Pride Hyundai than I did at other dealerships. I wasn't the typical car buyer as I was dealing with a specific situation that most people might not be in and Pride made me feel at ease and much more comfortable. Even if I just walked into the dealership and said I wanted to buy a car I feel like it would have been a much better experience than the typical dealers I've had in the past. It was very easy to talk to and deal with everyone at Pride. For me, my experience at Pride definitely put a dent into the typical reputation that car salesmen get and what buying a car should be like.

Fred Royce, Rob Lee, Chris Antone

October 07, 2017

"Excellence"

- nmdemeo Verified Customer

Thank you Cameron for your professionalism and diligence to get both deals done! My daughter leased her first vehicle and I traded my Honda in for a Sonata! Couldn't be happier with the customer service!

Cameron

October 06, 2017

"Great employee service"

- pundonvega Verified Customer

Great experience overall maggi cedano was the salesperson and She did a good job helping me out with all my car buying experience definitely recommend her to anyone looking to buy a car.

Maggi Cedano