Putnam Ford

186 Reviews of Putnam Ford

September 19, 2018

"Pleasant People"

- boughtacarathisplace

The people at Putnam were all very nice. I was able to buy my car and leave with it that day. The building was clean and they had a lot of very nice cars available which I took a look at -even though I knew which vehicle I wanted :)

Corey Campbell
September 13, 2018

"Hassle free car buying experience! "

- lllaaeve

Tim was an awesome salesman from the beginning! Told him what 3 cars I was interested in looking at when I showed up and he got the keys right away and gave me time to check out all three before really deciding what I wanted. After taking it for a test drive and falling in love everything else really fell into place! He knew what kind of budget I had given myself and did everything he could to make it work for me! David was great when it came to all the financing paperwork, he explained everything in great detail and made everything clear to understand. There were a few bumps in the road on my end but that didn’t stop him from getting me into the car I really had my heart set on! Great team and never once felt rushed!

September 04, 2018

"sales and finance were wonderful"

- SV

Danny Goyette in sales and David Pomes in finance were both very helpful and professional. I went into the dealership knowing exactly the vehicle that I wanted and that’s the vehicle I left with. It was a joy working with both of them.

Sep 20, 2018 -

Putnam Ford responded

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 01, 2018

"Thank you!"

- Niantic Putnam Ford Fan

Danny at Putnam Ford made the car buying experience informative, easy and pleasant. Frank in service answered all the questions I had on the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. Dave in finance took his time, answered all my questions and gave me time to think about different options. It was a great car buying experience from start to finish!

Frank Petrozzi
August 27, 2018

"Amazingly excellent service!"

- PamRiel

First time buying a car on my own. Tim and Dave went above and beyond to make my experience as easy as possible. They both went above and beyond to answer all my questions and had me in my beautiful Ford Fusion in less than 24 hours! Highly recommend this dealership - no high pressure, great employees, wonderful service!

August 19, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- Yesenia

Passed by in the morning and saw a car I love. In couple hours I was driving the car home. All questions I had were answered. My credit was questionable but they found me a bank with a great interest rate. Very professional! And very happy with my car.

Sep 04, 2018 -

Putnam Ford responded

Yesenia, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

August 15, 2018

"Pleased in Putnam"

- Escape Lover

My husband and I recently bought a new Escape, my 3rd consecutive one. I love the Escape! We have purchased 3 new vehicles, and 4 used vehicles over the past 20 years, and we have always been satisfied customers. Danny Goyette has always treated us like family, and has always provided the utmost in customer service- he is willing to go the extra mile to make sure the buying experience is a pleasurable one. We have always left the dealership feeling like we got a good deal, and it is for these reasons that we will continue to go back to Danny for our vehicle needs. Thanks, Danny! Jackie and Michael Woznicki

August 11, 2018

"Recommended!"

- Enjoying Life

Corey and David were very friendly with personality and character. I felt like a lucky customer. Didn’t feel rushed what-so-ever. Thank You!

Corey Campbell
Aug 17, 2018 -

Putnam Ford responded

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

August 06, 2018

"Good and not so good dealings"

- ljbembe

The buying process was pretty quick and easy. Finance dept was excellent. My concern is that I wasn't told about the screws that were screwed into the car. It was preowned by a professional that used a CB radio in his job. I never sat in the passenger side, so I never saw those screws until after I bought the car. I feel I should have been shown those. I also have something that keeps hanging from the bottom of the car. I have brought the car to the service dept for a few things (including that), which they were wonderful to work with. However, that piece is hanging down again. I was told it was just a piece of plastic. All and all, I would go back, but I would be more aware of the pre-owned car I was buying.

August 03, 2018

"Fantastic dealership"

- Ford150

Best dealership in the area? Recommend to every one. I have been going there for 20 years and will continue to do so Great bunch of people.

Tim Campbell
Aug 06, 2018 -

Putnam Ford responded

Hello, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!