Putnam Ford

Business Development Specialist/Rentals

January 06, 2018

"Putnam Ford A+"

- jillybean1361

A big thanks to Tim W. for working with me to get the vehicle I wanted, and if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Dave Pomes then you are surely missing out!! Thanks for the great service Putnam Ford!! Always a pleasure doing business you!! Jill Thompson

January 05, 2018

"Knowledgeable Courteous Staff"

- Lariat

Unfortunately my mechanic informed me that my 2004 Ford F-150 had to be replaced immediately. Like most girls, I "loved my truck" and hated to say good bye. It was time, so I did my computer research, made my list of potential replacements, visited amazing dealerships, met wonderful sales personnel and drove some amazing trucks. Putnam Ford was the final destination on my list. David Pomes greeted me at the door with a welcoming smile and introduced me to Melissa Orlowski who in turn, connected me with salesman Tim Wesolowski. And there on Putnam Ford's lot sat the mirror image of my "beloved truck"! The used 2012 Ford F-150 met every criteria on my list and then some. Tim was a pleasure to work with. He was very easy to talk to, knowledgeable and courteous. Putnam Ford allowed my son in law, who is a mechanic, to view the truck on a lift and take it for a test drive the following day. Transferring of title, plates and insurance with Tim Campbell was seamless. Finalizing the purchase with David Pomes was smooth as silk. Putnam Ford generously provided me with a rental car until my truck was ready. If you are in the market for a replacement vehicle, new or used, I highly recommend Putnam Ford.

Tim Campbell
Melissa Orlowski

December 27, 2017

"Need a car. Putnam Ford is the place to go!!!"

- Shannon S.

I am honored to have worked with Rick and the dealership on our local Relay For Life event. I have bought several cars from Rick and his team and he has worked hard to help me out through some difficult financial moments to secure me a much needed vehicle. All of the cars I have purchased have been of good quality and have served me well and lasted a long time. I have recommended several other people to them and every one purchased their vehicle from Rick's team and have been more than satisfied with how they were treated and the vehicle they purchased. Rick is just plain awesome! Additionally, Rick and his team do a lot to give back to the community. They are highly involved with the community's Relay For Life. They have been the top sponsor for many years as well as helping out with a team and many other areas of the event. They really care about their community.

Rick Place