Queens Auto Mall Auction House - Service Center

2 Reviews of Queens Auto Mall Auction House - Service Center

March 14, 2018

"QUEENS AUTO SCAMS "

- EBwhite5

Stay the he'll away from this dealer. A car from here is your worst investment. They really do shady business. If the deal looks good, trust that it's not. Question EVERYTHING!

Muneer (Mike)
Mar 19, 2018 -

Queens Auto Mall Auction House responded

Thank you for your feedback. We completely agree- buyers should question everything and we encourage our esteemed customers to do so. We understand how challenging buying a car can be elsewhere and believe in transparency and full disclosure. Our nearly 30 years of customers are comfortable buying from us because they know that we carry only top quality pre-owned vehicles at nationally competitive prices. If you felt that your experience was anything other than fully satisfying, I encourage you to reach out directly and ask for me, Patrick S at 877-764-8482.

March 06, 2010

"they just don't take care of their cars or customers....."

- isaacdavis0

they just don't take care of their cars or customers.. they love to sell faulty shit, then don't want to reinburst you when they know that the cars aren't right.. if you pay for an extended warranty they will not honor it..they also quick talk you to get the sale, and get mad when you have some sense.. i bought a overpriced 1995 acura legend sedan i paid $5000 for a $1500 car. the body of the car was superb, interior and leather was just like new. it started right up and driving back to new jersey was excellent. the next day after the the slick 50 wore off the car started to smoke, the radiator blew up and i had to get it towed.. when i took it to aamco they printed out the problems with the car.. god damn it was a lot of major problems, cracked head gasket, needed two new axles(clicking when turning), radiator, timing belt and water pump, and some sort of control sensor which all this come out to a lil over $1200 in parts alone. i asked them to keep my $1800 and just give me the title to the car and i'll repair it myself. he wouldn't because that meant that he had to return the money that the finance company gave him. i brought this car back 6 times for him to fix. i just told him that i didn't want this problem anymore so i left the car. he begged me to get another but you have to give me more money if the car cost more.(lol) this is a fat ass funny guy. i told him that my lawyer would contact him. new york state lemon law states customer have to bring car back to dealer to fix same problem 5times in order to get money back

BRUNO