R Stempler Nissan

2801 Pulaski Highway, Edgewood, Maryland 21040 Directions

1 Review of R Stempler Nissan

August 02, 2007

"I purchased a used 2007 Nissan Maxima from this..."

- twynn4lif

I purchased a used 2007 Nissan Maxima from this dealership. The sales guy was nice however, the business practices of this dealership is the worst. I traded in a Infiniti G35 when I bought the maxima. Thirty days later the G35 was still not paid off by the dealership eventhough I called them about 3 weeks later because the finance company on the G35 kept calling me about a payment. After several phone calls to RStempler for them to send the payoff to finance company, they finally sent the payment. Well, 10 days later I get a call about being behind 2 car payments on the G35 because the check that RStempler sent had bounced. How in the world does a nationwide dealership bounce a check. There irresponsibility has now caused my credit to be damaged because they didn't pay for the trade in. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone especially if you are trading in a car. It has been a month and a half and my trade in still isn't paid off.

Arlene,