Rath Auto Resources

Larry Rath, Owner, Rath Auto Resources

Larry Rath

Owner

February 17, 2018

"Great service and friendly staff"

- Stefani Tucker

Our saleswoman was very friendly and easy to talk to. I was amazed at how quickly the vehicle buying process was. The finance processor was also very friendly and explained everything really well.

Kayla Baxter

February 17, 2018

"Good experience "

- bsbuddy Verified Customer

Good experience told them what I wanted and they made it happen thanks again yes will buy next car there good job rath auto and staff

Mike Litton

February 14, 2018

"It felt like Christmas."

- Theadus Myles

A professional and friendly staff that rocketed beyond my expectations. After, I contacted Rath auto I was quickly speaking with Mr. Owen, a man that motivated me to walk in 40 or below degree weather from my home to Rath auto to come see about getting a new car with very low miles. I said okay I will take the bait. Never, did I expect the inviting atmosphere I was bestowed, with pretty good coffee I would like to add. I came prepared with all the needed documents you would think you would need to get a car, so the process was extremely smooth. We test drove 2 cars. But honestly, I was sold on the first car presented a 2015 KIA forte coup. So, between me and you I never expected to get a car. I was like I have never bought a new car, what if my credit isn't good enough, I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY. Mr. Owen knew all of this before I walked to Rath auto and yet with confidence he said "Come by and see if we can get you a new car." Mr. Owen found the perfect car for me at the perfect price that match my budget and lifestyle. I am proud to say I never thought I would walk to Rath auto in 40 degree weather with NO MONEY in my pocket and get a awesome car, that I am already in love with after only about 4 days of having it! All the people there are rock stars. I felt like it was Christmas because I didn't have to walk back home in the cold. I even got to meet the owner Mr.Rath himself. I felt like family, like being part of a club or team.

Owen Shackelford