Rath Auto Resources

Solution Specialist

November 20, 2017

"Awesome buying experience"

- jonb2363 Verified Customer

Kayla Baxter and the rest of the staff are great. We had a bad situation that was turned into a great purchase. We will definitely come back for another vehicle n the future. We have nothing but positive with Kayla and staff at Rath auto.

Kayla Baxter

November 16, 2017

"Pleased."

- Travis91

Owen picked the perfect car for my wife. He made sure everything we needed in a car, we got. I'm happy. My Wife is happy. We couldn't have had a better experience.

Owen Shackelford

November 15, 2017

"Glad I came to Rath"

- riverachristian149 Verified Customer

Rath Auto really went the extra mile to get me in the vehicle I wanted and needed. Thanks to Kayla Baxter for waiting so long for me during my test drive and for pointing me in the right direction. Thanks to Jennings for not stopping till he found the absolute best deal he could for what we wanted. My wife and I couldn’t be happier with our purchase.

Kayla Baxter