Rath Auto Resources

Kayla Baxter, Solution Specialist, Rath Auto Resources

Kayla Baxter

Solution Specialist

June 12, 2018

"Courteous, Quick, Efficient, Awesome car buying experience."

- P.J. Williams

I had been looking, just kind of getting some ideas on my next vehicle. I found my dream ride. I just didn't think it would happen. I pulled in, drove to the truck. Owen Shackelford was my salesman. Super courteous, very friendly, respectful and for car salesman very honest and a genuine person.. There was no dog and pony show. It was all very direct and to the point. I found what I wanted, and they got me in it. I have found my permanent automotive dealer. Thank you, Owen Shackelford. Thank you, Rath Auto.

June 07, 2018

"Great experience"

- Jumper2

Thank you, Owen Shackelford for making a stressful decision a happy one..Very helpful and honest..if you need a car, this is the place to shop..

Mike Jennings

June 07, 2018

"Wonderful!"

- Raechel219

Our dealer was super helpful. She actually came out on the lot to introduce herself and help. She was not pushy at all just genuinely helpful.

Kayla Baxter