Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Ray Brandt Volkswagen

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 22, 2019

"Dependable!"

- meche.504 Verified Customer

Timely service, dependable and efficient!!! Amanda in the service department is the best!! The whole experience was NOT stressful at all and the customer service is superb! Thanks to the whole service department, you are appreciated.

Amanda

May 19, 2019

"Happy Wife Happy Life. "

- mefaz815 Verified Customer

The moment ey my wife and I walked into the showroom we were greeted by Steve in a friendly but not overly aggressive manner. He was kind enough to show us the cars my wife was interested in and took time to explain the benefits of the car. Although ee didn’t make a deal that day, Steve allowed my wife to test drive two cars he simply shook my hand and said “I’ll see you again”. Sure enough we decided the very next Monday that we wanted the Jetta. When we returned. The entire crew made our visit as comfortable as could be. Joe assisted with my trade in and the offer was more than fair. We drove off the lot with a new Jetta and my wife was pleased. Happy wife happy life.

Steven Washington
Joey McIntosh

May 15, 2019

"Tire balance "

- ROBERTDIXON2 Verified Customer

I’m satisfied at the performance of the staff members in getting my car in and out and back in proper running condition during my 1week stay in Louisiana

Billy