Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Team Leader

January 18, 2019

"Tire Replacement "

- Evia1933

When I arrived, I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Very friendly staff🙂 The staff offered me something to drink while I waited.

Jason Parker

January 16, 2019

"Awesome first experience!!!"

- Ke's Chevy!

I had a great buying experience with the Tyler Phillips (at this time on the Joe Shimer sales team), and he was very professional, honest, understanding and efficient! I was able to purchase a 2016 Chevy Equinox for $0 down! The program that they have is a great program for car buying and rebuilding your credit if you need it! I would recommend anyone to this location, and the car selections are great! I can't wait to purchase my next car from RaySkillman Buick GMC-Indy!!!! The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating (ask if you have been seen, got you a coffee or water...etc.) very nice environment in that office! Thank you so much for a great shopping experience, you all really made my day!

Joe Shimer
Other Employees : sales consultant- Tyler Phillips

January 14, 2019

"Perfect buying experience."

- Justsnook

We were looking for a used Buick Encore when we happened to drive past Ray Skillman Northwest Buick GMC one evening on our way home from the airport. We decided to stop and see what cars they had for sale. Since it was dark and cold outside we didn’t expect a salesman to walk all the way out, but Josh Priddy did make his way out to greet and help us. Josh showed us some cars that evening and the next day showed us additional cars and gave us information about the possibility of buying a new Buick. We ended up purchasing a new Buick Encore thanks to Josh’s help. We love our new car and will definitely recommend Josh Priddy and Ray Skillman Northwest Buick GMC to anyone we know who is looking for a car. Thank you Josh for your assistance in buying a car and follow up to make sure we’re happy with it.

Josh Priddy