Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Tyler Phillips, Sales Team Shimer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Tyler Phillips

Sales Team Shimer

July 17, 2018

"FIrst Time Dealer Customer "

- Ashanti

My experience here was awesome. I am a first time dealership buyer; I have had 2 other cars, but I bought them from people offline. This process to get a new car was very different from what I had been through before, so a lot was confusing and pretty overwhelming. For a fresh-out of college adult, I had to make some big decisions in just a few days. David and Keith were amazing. They were so patient with me and all the questions I had, and had no problem explaining and re-explaining things I didn't understand. They were honest and forthcoming with their opinions, which I appreciated. I could tell they were sincere and not trying to scam me. I would highly recommend this dealership and the people I interacted with. Brandon Manning helped me get the best quote for my new car, so he gets props too! Even the people who opened the doors were friendly! Made my first time in a dealership a great one. Thank you all so much!

Keith Cooper
David Schimmel
Other Employees : Trent, Brandon Manning

July 13, 2018

"Air conditiong "

- ksmiller26

I enjoyed my services today. When my services was completed the associate advised me of any issues that was seen and how it was fixed. Also I was assured that if any additional issues occur I can briing my vehicle back.

Anthony (Tony) Barton
3.0
Jason Parker
3.0

July 09, 2018

"Car Service"

- Twells

Great service everytime. They work fast and are able to get me in and out at a pretty decent amount of time. Always friendly and respectful.

Used 2014 Kia Cadenza, $18998