Ricart Kia

Janda Beresford

September 16, 2017

"Oil change "

- Cssweeney53@gmail.com

The people at the express oil change area could not have been more helpful, cheerful, or knowledgeable, my car was ready in less than 30mins, the young woman I'd given my coupon to said I qualified for a free change and returned the coupon for future use she even enrolled me in the V-Safe program at O cost. All this plus fresh coffee and a warm cookie! This was an excellent start to my Saturday! Thanks !

I don't know the names of the individuals.

August 31, 2017

"Bob McF"

- Bob McF

Jason is great to work with. Knowledgeable, helpful, and funny. All around great guy and will be seeing him soon for our third car purchase

Jason Motter

August 14, 2017

"Outstanding Salesman"

- carbuyer

Drew Mellen is wonderful. He is patient and answers questions, sometimes twice. All the technology in cars is confusing. Drew sells all imports, not just Kia. If you are lucky enough to deal with him, you won't be disappointed. I also talked to Aaron Andrews who helped me after a run in with Harrison. I didn't deal with Harrison, but he wouldn't answer a question for me. He said after I finished my transaction they were done with me. Harrison is an example of a bad experience at a dealership and Drew and Aaron are an example of why I will always do business with Ricart. They helped me with everything I needed.

Aaron Andrews