Ricart Used Car Factory

Rick Johnson, Finace and Sales, Ricart Used Car Factory

Rick Johnson

Finace and Sales

August 15, 2018

"First time customer and very happy."

- Golfer

This was my first purchase from Ricart and I was pleasantly surprised at how the sales staff treated their customers for such a large dealership. Josh Tolliver was very knowledgeable and great to work with in Sales and Cass Powers the Business Manager in Finance will get you in and out in no time. I would recommend Ricart to anyone looking to purchase, it was a very good experience.

Josh Tolliver
Other Employees : Cass Powers

August 15, 2018

"I had a pleasant experience. My sales associate was great."

- Karen Kimbrough

Andrew was very knowledgeable about the different vehicles. He showed me how many featured worked in the car I selected. He was friendly and courteous. He kept me abreast of each step in the buying process.

Andrew Harrison
Other Employees : Cass

August 15, 2018

"GREAT ONE ON ONE EXPERIENCE!"

- asyamarie411

I called The Ricart Credit Factory prior to coming in and looking at vehicles. I worked one on one with Courtney the entire time. She was able to do so much of the work prior to me showing up. I told her what time I would be there and she met me as I pulled into the parking lot. She was literally waiting on me to show up. She walked me through every vehicle in my price range and answered all of my questions thoroughly. If she didn’t know the answer she was honest and went to her boss, Edwin who was able to get me a very quick response. I had my one year old daughter with me and the staff was very understanding and kept telling us how great she was. Everyone felt like family. I can’t say enough about Courtney though. By the time I signed on the dotted line for my new SUV I felt like she was my sister. I gave her a hug and thanked her for everything she did for my family. Thank you Ricart for getting us into our new vehicle!!! We are so happy!

Edwin Berry