Richard Catena Auto Wholesalers

GARY ELIAS

June 19, 2018

"Great service "

- cas26236

My sales person Chris was very friendly didn’t rush me I call him and ask to see the car when I arrived the car was outside ready for me to test drive like I said service was great thank you

Other Employees : ANTHONY from Finance

June 17, 2018

"No Hassle Car Shopping"

- mrnau

Antonio was awesome and granting me the time inspect all of the features, answered all of my questions, and completed a test-drive while support three other clients simultaneously. The sales process was professionally handled, the finance team processed all documents efficiently, and I was in my new car in no time. Antonio was very supportive in my decision-making for the vehicle purchased. The dealership wins my recommendation.

AMADO ANTONIO

June 13, 2018

"No hassles"

- iboughtausedcar367

Chris was great to deal with. No hard sell, just fair and straightforward. They replaced the car with all new tires when something was a little off. Even picked me up at the train station.

• Indoor Showroom