Richard Catena Auto Wholesalers

JOHN DIMARTINO

October 16, 2017

"Great service "

- E

Good group of guys and great service. There was a large quantity of vehicles to choose from. Staff was fast and friendly... I got exactly what I wanted.

October 11, 2017

"The decision is yours."

- Manny1

I had scheduled an appointment but the person was not there. Amado did not hesitate to answer ALL my questions and show me the vehicle I was looking for. He never pressured me and allowed me to take my time with the vehicle before making my decision. He went over every option available to me without rushing even though it was near closing time. Lou in the finance office carried the same tone. No rush. And a very personable experience.

AMADO ANTONIO
Other Employees : Lou

October 07, 2017

"Great experience "

- AudiS5k19

Had the pleasure of working with Chris Gomez. Stand up guy. Told me everything as it was, no gimmicks straight to the point and clear communication. Everyone at ray Catena wholesale is cool. Had the pleasure to work with Louie and Anthony from the finance department and they made everything seem less. No hassles what's so ever. Definitely will be back to visit them. Thank you chris and everyone at ray Catena

• Indoor Showroom