Rick Case Acura

Carl Ziedman

Edney Francis, Sales Consultant, Rick Case Acura

Edney Francis

May 21, 2018

"Not a Good Customer service"

- Unsatisfied Customer

bought a used car there that was supposed be certified, but when i took the car it was not even washed. just to begin with, no certification, only aggravation.

German, Johnny

May 04, 2018

"Exceeded My Expectations For Leasing My Acura RDX"

- Red RDX

I visited Rick Case Acura because I was looking to lease a 2018 RDX. My salesperson was Kimberly and she exceeded my expectations in her knowledge and willingness to deliver great customer service. She provided a proper presentation that allowed me to understand the vehicle's features. I decided to do the lease and then comes the hard part for me and that is the negotiation. Kimberly and the Sales Manager were great to work with and assisted me in getting a good deal. I picked up my RDX the next day and the process was smooth. I was introduced to my service contact person, the service manager, and the cashier. I could not have been more pleased with the entire process

Kimberly LaPorte

April 07, 2018

"Amazing customer service"

- IsisRose

My experience in this dealer has always been great but yesterday I took my car and they surpassed their customer care, seriously I was treated like family. Sari Medina and Lenny who check out my car to estimate what was wrong with my door. Honestly they explained everything so well, I know this is going to sound crazy but there was nothing wrong with my door and I was not charged anything. I have never had this happen where there is so much honesty in a car dealer. I highly recommend this Acura dealer, you can't go wrong. Thank you for your kindness and customer service.

Sari Medina