Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7, Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317

Mort Schwartz, Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant; Fleet & Loyalty Benefits Manager, Rick Case Acura

Mort Schwartz

Carl Ziedman

July 20, 2017

"Used car search."

- Ronald DeMars

Called about a used Sonata. Went in to look & told them it really wasn't what I was looking for & if there was anything else available. Took a quick look, didn't see anything, & left. The following day I found another one online at the same place. Called them up, asked them if it was still available, they said yes, and I told them I'd be over within the hour. Got over there, they told me to go outside and they would bring it around. After about 5 minutes a salesman came out and said they just sold it. They didn't apoligize, ask me to come inside & try to find something else, nothing. Their attitude was "tough luck buddy". The next day I found another one at Delray Hyundai. I called & talked to Sammy & asked if it was still available. He said he would go outside & look. He called back 5 minutes later, said he put his hands on it. I told him I'd be up shortly. Took it for a spin, wrote him a check for the full amount and was out of there in less than 2 hours. The difference in the 2 dealers was like night & day!!!

No comment

June 25, 2017

"Andrew is great.!!!"

- McDonald

We purchased an Acura RDX last month. Andrew Hinds was the salesman. Pleasant and courteous , not pushy and made car buying fun. I would recommend him highly if you're in the market for a new vehicle.

John Evans

June 24, 2017

"Happy"

- LDCJ0218

My family and I had an old 1999 Honda civic with no a/c. My kids were always sweating and hot. Was time for a new look. At Rick case Acura we were treated like family and we're looked after the whole time. They gave us a line up we could afford and not tried tagging us with something that would help their numbers. My family and I loved it. Joel Morales went out he's way for my family and I thank him for that. Thanks guys 👍

Other Employees : Joel Morales