Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7, Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317

Mort Schwartz, Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant; Fleet & Loyalty Benefits Manager, Rick Case Acura

Mort Schwartz

Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant; Fleet & Loyalty Benefits Manager
John Evans, F&I Manager, Rick Case Acura

John Evans

F&I Manager
Sari Medina, Dealership Facilitator & Customer Relations Manager, Rick Case Acura

Sari Medina

Dealership Facilitator & Customer Relations Manager

Andrew Hinds, Sales Consultant, Rick Case Acura

Andrew Hinds

April 07, 2018

"Amazing customer service"

- IsisRose

My experience in this dealer has always been great but yesterday I took my car and they surpassed their customer care, seriously I was treated like family. Sari Medina and Lenny who check out my car to estimate what was wrong with my door. Honestly they explained everything so well, I know this is going to sound crazy but there was nothing wrong with my door and I was not charged anything. I have never had this happen where there is so much honesty in a car dealer. I highly recommend this Acura dealer, you can't go wrong. Thank you for your kindness and customer service.

Sari Medina

December 22, 2017

"Very Positive Experience"

- Ricardo Ramunno

Our experience with Rick Case Acura, specifically Suleiman Sheikha was exceptional. The dealership in general was friendly and efficient, and our sales consultant was pleasant and courteous. We would definitely recommend him for the treatment received.

Suleiman Sheikha, Ron Martin.

July 20, 2017

"Used car search."

- Ronald DeMars

Called about a used Sonata. Went in to look & told them it really wasn't what I was looking for & if there was anything else available. Took a quick look, didn't see anything, & left. The following day I found another one online at the same place. Called them up, asked them if it was still available, they said yes, and I told them I'd be over within the hour. Got over there, they told me to go outside and they would bring it around. After about 5 minutes a salesman came out and said they just sold it. They didn't apoligize, ask me to come inside & try to find something else, nothing. Their attitude was "tough luck buddy". The next day I found another one at Delray Hyundai. I called & talked to Sammy & asked if it was still available. He said he would go outside & look. He called back 5 minutes later, said he put his hands on it. I told him I'd be up shortly. Took it for a spin, wrote him a check for the full amount and was out of there in less than 2 hours. The difference in the 2 dealers was like night & day!!!

No comment