Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Parts Advisor

October 15, 2017

"Poco que agregar. "

- Marvelin Crespo

No tengo mucho que decir acorde a la atencion prestada por el vendedor, compre por que me hacia falta el carro si no, no lo hubiese comprado. La financista muy amable super amigable. Gracias

Julian londono

October 11, 2017

"Wonderful!"

- Nancy DeJesus

I came in for service on my 2013 Fiat 500 POP and a couple days later I drove out with the 500 Abarth! Claudia and Dominick were wonderful! They both went above and beyond when it came to assisting in financing and picking the car. I would definitely recommend them! I love my new Fiat!

Dominick "Rocco" Savastano
Other Employees : Claudia Arambatzsis

September 24, 2017

"Rare air"

- Yvonne S

The common reality is that the car buying experience can often be a fairly stressful and trying endeavor. Even with quality personnel working with you; which is often true when the name "Rick Case" is on the building. However, this past Saturday I can safely say that my experience an Alfa Romeo from this Rick Case has been the best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle that I can remember. The staff was patient, accommodating and went out of their way to ensure that the experience I had with my son present was not nearly as stressful as it could have been. Our sales representative Karl made it his mission to ensure that we understood the workings of the vehicle, what made it unique as well as an easy buying experience. The General Manager Karim, who we'd actually purchased a car from previously at another location, went out of his way to work with us. I also cannot give their Finance Director Tiffany enough credit for not just how knowledgeable she was with the particulars but also her genuinely affable nature made the large stack of paperwork far less arduous. I would firmly recommend this team to anyone who is looking to purchase a Fiat, Alfa Romeo or Maserati.

Other Employees : Sales: Karl Dillett I, General Manager: Karim Kassim, Finance Director: Tiffany Shelton, Cashier/Concierge: Lynn Gonzalez

Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT, Davie, FL, 33331