Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Omar Massiah, Parts Advisor, Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Omar Massiah

Parts Advisor

January 05, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

- RhyderF

First off I would like to thank Tiffany the manager at Rick Case Maserati for making my car buying experience the best I’ve ever had and for going above and beyond to assist me. I was in a sticky situation with my previous car and she was able to get me approved on a brand new Fiat with the options I wanted, GAP insurance AND maintenance all under my monthly budget when no other dealer could. Her service was absolutely amazing and she made my mom and I feel like royalty (by the way the store itself is stunning.) If you need a new car, this is the person you need to see. I am now a FOREVER customer of hers and she totally puts the typical cat sales stereotypes to shame. Thank you for everything! Go see Tiffany!

December 30, 2017

"Excellent "

- Monchi

It was an excellent experience. Tiffany was very helpful. She was very friendly and always willing to help me during the financial process of buying a new car.

Other Employees : Bryan

October 15, 2017

"Poco que agregar. "

- Marvelin Crespo

No tengo mucho que decir acorde a la atencion prestada por el vendedor, compre por que me hacia falta el carro si no, no lo hubiese comprado. La financista muy amable super amigable. Gracias

Julian londono