Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Parts Advisor

June 18, 2018

"Thanks"

- Miguel and Flabia

I can’t be more pleasant about my alfa romeo Giulia, thanks to Luis Rivera for all your help, hard work and for taking care of us during the process. Miguel and Flabia

Luis Rivera and Sergio Martine

June 09, 2018

"Best experience leasing a car - Alfa Romeo"

- IValfa

Without a doubt a great experience leasing my car from the very first contact with the representatives at Rick Case to the delivery of my vehicle and thereafter. Rick Case sets the Gold / Platinum example of what customer service and car buying should feel like. Where most fear having to visit a car dealership, Rick Case and their staff at Alfa Romeo really turn that stereotype on its head. All dealerships should learn from them. Danilo gave me a thorough orientation of the vehicle. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. Thank you to Karim, Danilo and the entire staff who made this experience a pleasant and happy one.

Karim Kassim
Other Employees : Danilo and Sergio

June 01, 2018

"We felt appreciated"

- Luvmyalpha

From the moment we walked in, we knew this was the dealership for us. Our Sales Specialist Luis was amazing. He knew the car inside, out, over, and under. As the car was for me, not my husband, Luis made a point of speaking to me and finding out my needs and desires. So many dealerships speak to the "man". We never felt pushed or rushed. We purchased the Alpha Romeo Stelvio, even though below it says Fiat (doesn't offer another choice)

Luis