Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Omar Massiah, Parts Advisor, Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT

Omar Massiah

Parts Advisor

March 21, 2018

"WORST DEALERSHIP STAY AWAY, WESTON FIAT"

- Colie437

Worst service ever. No one ever calls you back or answers the phone. Service manager never calls back. Do not go to this location or dealership. I bought my first FIAT and traded in my car but the paper work still isn't finalized for my payoff and its been over three weeks. No one helps you or assists with the process after you leave the lot. Horrible HORRIBLE place. Never again will I buy from this dealership. Horrible place. DO NOT buy a car from this dealership. They will never answer the phone or call you back to help. I bought my FIAT in November and I finally got my 2nd key in late FEB. Worst mistake I ever made. Was a headache from the beginning. Even the place they force you to finance with couldn't find my account because FIAT didn't enter the information correctly. Read the other reviews and how horrible they are. I wish I did before buying this crap. The window isn't working and the car is make with cheap plastic. The worst part is the finance girl who I will not name and the manager. No one will ever help you at this dealership. Please do not buy a car from here. I even called the person who replied to this email and she NEVER even called me back.

Other Employees : Tiffany and Dominick , Dominick "Rocco" Savastano

January 27, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Charlottelynnxo

One of the best delearships I’ve been to. They listened to all of my questions, and answered them. I would defiantly recommend rick case fiat.

His name was Juan I believe.

January 05, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

- RhyderF

First off I would like to thank Tiffany the manager at Rick Case Maserati for making my car buying experience the best I’ve ever had and for going above and beyond to assist me. I was in a sticky situation with my previous car and she was able to get me approved on a brand new Fiat with the options I wanted, GAP insurance AND maintenance all under my monthly budget when no other dealer could. Her service was absolutely amazing and she made my mom and I feel like royalty (by the way the store itself is stunning.) If you need a new car, this is the person you need to see. I am now a FOREVER customer of hers and she totally puts the typical cat sales stereotypes to shame. Thank you for everything! Go see Tiffany!

Rick Case Alfa Romeo - FIAT, Davie, FL, 33331