Rick Case Honda

Craig  Manning, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Rick Case Honda

Craig Manning

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 16, 2017

"Virtually no force to buy. Willing to barter."

- cynthia petretich

Melissa was a very reasonable salesperson. Arrived near the end of a Saturday and she was more than willing to take the time past closing to ensure our minds about the auto in question. Offered her services to be available whenever needed to answer questions after the sale as well.

Melissa Donovan

July 23, 2017

"Very pleasant experience!"

- jandl

My husband and I went to Rick Case Honda to look into leasing a Honda CR-V. We were properly greeted by friendly staff and directed to Sales Consultant Bill Barton. Bill was knowledgeable about the vehicles we asked about, and has a great sense of humor! He did not pressure us, and worked well with his boss to get us the price we could afford,

Bill Barton

June 12, 2017

"PLEASE READ THIS!"

- STEVE B

A good friend has purchased 2 new vehicles from Rick Case Honda, an Accord, and more recently, traded in the Accord for a super silver Civic and was very pleased with his experience. I was in the market for a reliable used vehicle last week and asked my friend whom I should see. James Harris was his immediate response. Now I know why! James Harris could not have been more professional, knowledgeable nor courteous!! Even with my poor credit history, Mr Harris & his team got me approved and into my 2008 super clean & very well maintained Toyota RAV4 in a few short hrs! I would HIGHLY recommend seeing James Harris for any of your vehicle needs. He even gave me a free car wash rewards card! Fantastic job, James!

James Harris

New 2018 Honda Accord

2018 Honda Accord

New 2018 Honda Odyssey

2018 Honda Odyssey

• All new vehicles come with a 10 yr/100,000 mile WARRANTY and Free Roadside Assistance!