Rick Case Hyundai Davie

3550 Weston Road, Davie, Florida 33331

Tom Anderson, Sales Associate/Genesis Experience Manager, Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Tom Anderson

Sales Associate
Darwin Padro, Sales Manager, Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Darwin Padro

August 05, 2018

"My 3rd Car Purchased at this Dealership <3"

- Dianne Bates

This week I bought my 3rd car from Rick Case Hyundai. There's a reason why I keep coming back!! Let me share a few... Ernest Bynes has been my Service Adviser since I bought my first car there in 2007. He is honest, kind and very knowledgeable and tells you exactly what you need and when! I've grown to consider him a friend over the years! Our most recent visit this past week ended in a purchase of a new Elantra! My youngest daughter needs a new car so we gave her our Sonata that we bought from Rick Case 2 years ago. Our Sales Rep was Jahnyi Mussington. We weren't intending to buy a car so soon but he helped us to find the perfect match for our needs. I was there with my 91 y/o mom and my two energetic grandkids so I was a bit distracted. Jahnyi recognized this and arranged for us to take the car we were considering home to try it out without the distractions. We left our car at the dealership and drove the new Elantra home and we loved it! Jahnyi came to our home the next day to do the paperwork so my mom wouldn't have to go to the dealership. He also drove my Sonata home so that I could get the new car detailed and not have to worry about getting the other car home. The financing as well as the rest of the process was the fastest and most efficient I've ever experienced! Jahnyi is a kind and genuine young man and, although I already knew I would buy my next car from this dealership, having him as our Sales Rep made the whole experience even better!! Thank you all for another great experience!!

Jahnyi Mussington, Ernest Bynes

July 26, 2018

"Tom put a great effort and hours to close this deal."

- susan two kids

Tom worked with us to really see what we were interested in and tried to fulfill exactly what we wanted. He kept the deal going until we were satisfied. My friend brought me to Tom. I came all the way from Boca Raton and it was well worth it.

Tom Anderson

June 27, 2018

"It was grear experience. "

- saragonzalez

Hector Moya was a great assistance. He was able to meet all our needs. We were very satisfied with the experience. I would recommend people to go to Rick Case Hyundai.

Hector Moya