Rick Case Hyundai Davie

3550 Weston Road, Davie, Florida 33331

Tom Anderson, Sales Associate/Genesis Experience Manager, Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Tom Anderson

New Car Service Sales Manager

January 19, 2019

"Service appointment "

- Fusion06

Cory was the manager who took care of my service today, he was very efficient and polite during my visit. Cory made me feel comfortable and the building was very clean, so that my 3year old and I were able to entertain ourselves while waiting for the service to be done.

Cory Wells
Other Employees : Tech Luis

January 17, 2019

"Wow just wow"

- dnlaurie

This was a great experience. I was not pushed or forced to get a car. I was helped to find a car I like and they helped get me out of my Toyota Corolla (11 months lease left) and into a 2019 Hyundai Kona. I was treated like family and they made the price too good to resist. I will recommend this dealer to everyone. If you ever have a problem (which I highly doubt) just tell a manager and all will be fixed. Love these guys.

Rey Rodriguez
Ryan Shiwbalak
Other Employees : Daniel Guilarte

January 17, 2019

"Car service "

- juanra

Great service from everyone. Cory was great explaining everything that I needed to do to service my car. Service very clean and when I arrived the meeting persons great.

Cory Wells