Rockaway Nissan

Daniela Rodriguez

Carolyn Gordon-Williams, Sales Consultant, Rockaway Nissan

Carolyn Gordon-Williams

September 11, 2018

"I brought my car three days ago in morning at 8am "

- not happy

Fuel pressure sensor connection I brought my car in yesterday morning at 8am for a simple fuI brought my car in yesterday morning at 8am for a simple fuel pressure sensor connection and at 5:19 pm the following day ,after 6 phone calls not counting the times I was disconnected I still have no car ! They Keep telling you they ill call you back but never do , so I spoken with Kelley Albert and Edward and none of them could care less or called me back , As I am writing this review I am on hold for 10 minutes while the woman who answered the phone ( she seems helpful ) Is trying to get an answer for me from Mac the manager of service ,update still don't have the part Maria who answered the phone promised to call me tomorrow morning .Maria seems to be the only person who cares , They knew last week what I was bringing my car in for . Horrible dealership

Suzanne Sawyer
Albert Simmons

April 23, 2018

"Excellent service"

- artpet12

Eli was very easy to work with. He is an excellent car dealer who will not give up, and work with you in giving you the best car price. He worked everything out, so that I can get my car in a timely manner. Excellent personality. Would highly recommend him!!! A+

Eli Afghanzada

April 18, 2018

"Patient...promises made, promises kept"

- John McBeth

I've learned the hard way that you have to be willing to walk away if it's not a good deal. After presenting my budget, Steven Jones worked very hard to find me the vehicle that met the specifications I required, as a result, I'm the proud owner of a 2016 Nissan Altima. He refused to give up, and did whatever it took to get me into a car I would be happy with and that still had warranty remaining. If you are going to Rockaway Nissan, look for Steven Jones...He'll make sure you leave happy.

Steven Jones