Rockingham Honda

Nate Roseberry, Business Manager, Rockingham Honda

Brad Hurd, Finance Manager, Rockingham Honda

Brad Hurd

June 23, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

- kbolo17

Purchasing a car is never an easy experience. When I originally contacted Rockingham Honda via email, I received a response right away from Ann and an appointment was set up for that same day. About an hour later, I received a personalized YouTube video tour of the vehicle I was interested in from Carlos {sales}. Not only did it provide a good laugh, it showed a personal touch and genuine interest in what I was looking for. When I arrived later that night for the appointment, Carlos was tied up and Edwin was assigned to help me. Edwin was great! He was friendly, personable, and had overall excellent customer service. I can't say enough positive things about him. Having Edwin as a sales person was a huge contributor to my purchase of the vehicle I was interested in. I would absolutely recommend asking for Edwin {or Carlos} if your interested in shopping for or purchasing a new vehicle from Rockingham.

Carlos Polit
Edwin Santiago

June 20, 2018

"Great overall experience! "

- Arden

Everyone was very friendly and made the process as easy as possible! Brad spoke to us many times while we were deciding on a car, Nate worked through the paperwork very quickly with us once we decided, and Sebastian showed us every component of the car we would need to know.

Sebastian Mejia
Brad Hurd

June 20, 2018

"Great Customer Service "

- Laura

My experience at Rockingham Honda was excellent and was better than what I had expected. I have been to the Commonwealth Honda and my experience was not very good so I was a bit hesitant. However, as soon as I entered Rockingham Honda I was greeted by Sebastian. He was able to help me find exactly what I wanted and then introduced me to Nate. Nate communicated and reach out to me through the entire financing process. He was very informative and helpful which I appreciate. Edwin helped me briefly while I look/waited for Sebastian and Jeff was able to help me complete some paperwork while Nate was over a Toyota. Overall, it was a great experience and would highly recommend you guys to my friends!

Sebastian Mejia