Rockingham Honda

Nate Roseberry

November 12, 2018

"Straight Forward Purchase"

- LMcG000

We were able to locate the vehicle we were looking for, online at Rockingham. Our online inquiry was responded to quickly and we were able to visit the showroom that same day. The price we were given in advance did not waiver when we got to the showroom, and the vehicle was waiting for us to test drive. Mike did a great job of showing us the car, answering questions, and facilitating the sale without the high pressure bait and switch that we had encountered at other dealers. Lena was thorough and pleasant while processing our financing at the rate we had initially inquired at, with no hassles.

Mike Langlois
Lena Groeneveld
Edwin Santiago

November 12, 2018

"Very impressed with all staff"

- Si Lover

I took my car in for a slew of repairs on a Saturday. Despite the service department being bogged down with many customers, I was treated with respect and made to feel like I was the only customer there. I was kept apprised of the work being done. I had to get a rental due to a part that needed ordering. There were no problems getting a rental car and the process was explained well. When I went in to return the rental and pick up my car the cashier, Marilyn, was such a pleasure to work with. The sales manager, John, even helped to adjust the bill. (There was a minor error in the write-up.) All in all I cannot praise Rockingham Honda enough.

Scott Sturtevant
John Desrochers
Other Employees : Marilyn (cashier). Do not know her last name.

November 11, 2018

"Easy, fair, good people "

- Cheald

I got the car I wanted at a fair price. The people I deal with were straight forward and helpful. They worked with me with out high pressure sales.

Devin Arias