Rockingham Honda

Sebastian Mejia

Fred Mirabelle, Honda Sales Professional, Rockingham Honda

Fred Mirabelle

February 22, 2018

"Fast service for oil change and multi-point inspection"

- ClownHearse

Quoted time was 1 hour. Service done and multi-point inspection done within 30 minutes. Waiting area was clean and bright. Free coffee and donuts while you wait.

Kirk Ryan

February 21, 2018

"Great service, Great Price and another Happy Customer"

- Janet Elizabeth Robinson

I recently went to Rockingham HOnda to purchase a new vehicle, I arrived there armed with my research and ready to negotiate. We were first met with Amber, who ended up being our salesperson. I told Amber what I was looking for and the trade in I had to offer, she immediately went to work on locating my desired vehicle and having my current vehicle analyzed for value. Within a short period of time we sat down and I was pleasantly surprised by the great offer I had in front of me. It was long before I was signing papers and purchasing my next vehicle. Upon delivery of my new vehicle, Amber went over everything in the car for me, stopping frequently to ensure I did not have further questions and made sure I was comfortable with my new car prior to leaving. I cant say enough about the service I received from Amber and will be looking to speak with her again in a few months when my husband is ready to purchase.

Manny Vargas
Other Employees : Amber was my salesperson

February 19, 2018

"Great customer service "

- EE

On time and very detailed oriented. They contacted me to offered me an promotion and where able to answer every question I had as well the process very smooth.

Mike Langlois