Rockingham Honda

Honda Sales Professional

November 15, 2018

"Amazing!"

- JChris89

I originally had gone in for a recall fix earlier in the week, had some time to spare so I sat down with a salesman to see if i could get into something newer & bigger. Mike Langlois, was amazing & super efficient in finding what I was looking for in my price range. This was my second purchase with Rockingham Honda & will continue business in the future.

Mike Langlois

November 14, 2018

"Car buying a friendly,efficient experience. "

- Morgan's buying

Sebastian made buying a car enjoyable. His style of selling without pressure was appreciated. Sebastian reviewed all features of the Honda thoroughly. I will definitely buy my next car at Rockingham Honda.

Sebastian Mejia

November 14, 2018

"fast and fair, no haggling"

- myredCRV

Had a very plea.sant experience with everyone i dealt with at Rockingham Honda. I was able to do everything on the phone with Rockingham which made it easier for me instead of using the internet. I purchased my Pilot in 2014 at Rockingham Honda and i had a great experience then so that is why I returned there when I was looking for a CRV for my wife. They went above and beyond to find me the color, with navigation that we were looking for. Jonathan was extremely helpful in explaining the technology of the CRV to my wife. He was very patient and kind when he worked with her.

Jonathan Roman