Rockingham Honda

Mike Langlois, Honda Sales Professional, Rockingham Honda

Mike Langlois

Edwin Santiago, Sales Manager, Rockingham Honda

September 22, 2018

"Follow up on buying experience"

- Honda purchaser

A few minutes after I finished my previous review I received a follow up call from Jamie Garaufis, another sales manager. We had a very pleasant and productive discussion regarding my prior conversation with John Desrochers. After establishing that I still wanted to purchase the car, he graciously proceeded to finish up the transaction. I cannot describe how much happier I am with the dealership and Jamie, Jill, and the telephone receptionist ( whose name I don't know) in particular. They turned a terrible experience into a very easy, professional, and enjoyable transaction. I would now highly recommend the dealership and this sales team. It took a lot of professionalism to call me back after my previous experience with another employee.

Jamie Garaufis
Jill Bradish
Other Employees : Your telephone receptionist. She was very competent and understanding

September 21, 2018

"Excellent Service, thank you"

- ddunn

Visited this dealership twice to test drive, was very pleased with everything on both visits. Thanks very much for great service, great price on car, very happy with everything.

John Desrochers

September 21, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- rosem

I went to this dealership after spending almost 3 hours at another dealership. I walked in and stated what I was looking for in a car and in financing. Within 30 minutes, I had all the information I needed. I requested to deal with Sebastian Mejia because I read other reviews about him that I liked. I've been purchasing cars for 50 years and I can say that he is the best salesman I've had. He does not apply any pressure at all and neither did the rest of the staff. I had the pleasure of meeting John Desrochers, Nate Roseberry and Edwin Santiago. They were all professional and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend this dealership highly to anyone looking to purchase a car. Sebastian, if you're reading this....thank you. Rose

Nate Roseberry