Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

Fleet Manager
Oscar Cantarero, Sales Associate, Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

Oscar Cantarero

Sales Associate
Kang Lee, Product Specialist / Korean Fleet Manager, Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

Kang Lee

Product Specialist / Korean Fleet Manager
Frank Yu, Internet/Fleet Manager, Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

Frank Yu

Internet/Fleet Manager

October 12, 2018

"Great staff, amazing experience!"

- aqn28

My car was totaled in an accident, so I went to Russell Westbrook Hyundai with my uncle to find a new car. Q took great care of us through the whole experience. He demonstrated extensive knowledge about the different features of the model we were interested in, answering any questions we had. Q truly went above and beyond for us, from getting the car ready for a test drive to the financial dealing. I ended up purchasing a vehicle that I can not only afford, but also love! He even picked me up from my home and gave me a ride back to the dealership so that I could drive my car back home without hassle. Great first car experience, and I'll surely be referring people to this dealership to work with Q in the future.

September 23, 2018

"Fast and amazing service "

- Boost_boyz

Been working with Q he’s the man to talk to and Chris in financial they took care of all my needs and gave me a great deal will be referring my buddies and family.

September 22, 2018

"Horrible Customer Service"

- shumway

Earlier this year when me and my wife were shopping for new cars, we decided to head to the nearby Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim. We were greeted & treated really nice by the manager ( Ahmad Yassin) before the sale , but after the sale was made and we signed the paperwork , we could not reach customer service at all. We would call and get their voicemail 80 % of the time. We called an left many messages for Mr. Yassin' on the office number and his Cell. We are absolutely not happy and we would never do business with this dealership or Mr. Yassin's again!

Ahmad Yassin