Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

Jose Arteaga

November 19, 2017

"Great Experience"

- me16 Verified Customer

I called Q late one night to ask for a test drive and he said it wouldn't be a problem even on short notice. These guys are incredibly professional and the deal was run in a very no pressure, friendly way. Great dealership and I will be happy I chose this dealership when I return to have my service completed.

Q Babazadeh

November 19, 2017

"Great Experience!!!"

- ireneg2184 Verified Customer

Everyone is Fantastic!!!! I would definitely go back in the future for my car needs! I love my new Hyundai Tucson! I was treated like VIP. The whole process was super quick <3

November 17, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Helga C

Car buying is stressful. Once you decide there is an endless wait while they do what they need to do to get you out the door. Auggie did a excellent job filling that time. Super personal and friendly. And he listened to me so I could get the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. no hard sell no push to get me into a car I didn't want. Just a charming person helping me get what I wanted.

Augustine Borrego