Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

Hector Calix

Kirk Yost, Business Manager, Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

Kirk Yost

January 14, 2019

"Overall great car buying experience "

- First Buyer

I walked in not knowing what vehicle I wanted despite doing some research. Janet was able to work with me and find a vehicle that fit my needs, likes, and budget. She wasn’t afraid of working with us on prices and getting the best deal she could for us. Definitely made my first car buying experience quick and easy.

January 04, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- GJ

Thanks to all involved at Rusty Wallis for making this transaction smooth and stress free! Jeff was great at helping me work out all of the details. I live in the Woodlands Texas and they had the red GTI Autobahn I wanted at a far better sticker price that I could find anywhere in the state. Hector met me half way on a Saturday (enormous help for me) with the car immaculately clean and explained in detail how everything worked. All in all a great experience and excellent people to do business with!

Hector Calix
Jeff Wallis

January 01, 2019

"Excellent dealership! Excellent sales woman!!"

- Kayla

Jannet worked with me non stop to put me into a vehicle I loved and wanted! I would definitely recommend this dealership and this sales lady!

Jannet Gonzales