Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

Scott Pittenger

Hector Calix, Sales Consultant, Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

Hector Calix

August 21, 2018

"Best experience I’ve had in car shopping with Hector "

- Skywalker69

Our sales person was Hector and the experience of purchasing a car through Volkswagen Honda is one of the best experiences that I’ve ever had and I would most definitely buy another car there again Hector was great

Hector Calix

August 09, 2018

"Genuine Salespeople to help in every way possible! "

- J123

Jannett at Rusty Wallace VW is truly a great salesperson. She helped us for 6 months to find the perfect car. We live 90 miles from their dealership. Jannett was always accessible and willing to give honest advice. We ended up finding a car closer to us, but Jannett was supportive throughput the whole process and was genuinely happen that we found what is best for us! We will definitely come back to Jannett! She is honest, hard working, accessible and very knowledgeable!

Jannett Gonzalez

August 06, 2018

"Dishonest sales"

- Smh

Sold the car they had called me to come get that very day while I was in route. How’s that for customer service? It was a certified preowned Jetta with hail damage that they had agreed to fix. Daiver, the salesman, called that afternoon to tell me the car was ready. We live two hours from the dealership. I was an hour from home when I was notified that a coworker was in the process of selling the car and I would be notified if the sale didn’t go through. What??? They were selling the car that I was coming to pick up!!! Jefff Wallis called me the next morning “trying” to explain that we had not paid a deposit. A deposit? A deposit was never mentioned for this car. If a deposit was the determining factor, wouldn’t you think it would have been discussed either while we were at the dealership or by phone the couple of times we talked? It was dishonest sales tactics by a dealership that I would rather not do business with EVER!

Used 2014 Volkswagen Jetta