SRQ Auto, LLC

Jason Mrazek

January 16, 2018

"Duncan"

- Duncan

Ok so Maxcim Golubchik was my salesman. And he did a great jo. He made my car buying experience truly wonderful. I would recommend Maxcim to anybody who needs a vehicle.

Maxcim Golubchik

January 15, 2018

"Very Happy !!!"

- Nicholas Johnson

I went into SRQ Auto today, with my girlfriends 4 year old son Luke in tow. I was welcomed and instead of pressuring me or rushing me into anything, Chris (salesman) saw to it Luke was comfortable and introduced him to the adorable micropig that the have at the dealership! That was a huge load off because I was worried about how this was going to play out car shopping with a 4 year old! This was also my first time buying a car off a lot, Chris showed me what he had to offer and I picked a sweet 2014 Fusion. I have been told that dealerships are a nightmare and an all day event. This was not the case with SRQ or Chris. He was very knowledgable and friendly the entire time! I will recommend this place to anyone! Thanks SRQ.... And especially Chris!

January 14, 2018

"Very Satisfied "

- William Rader

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had! These guys are friendly and experienced. I will defiantly check with them first when the time comes to buy another vehicle. I will also be going to them for my service on my vehicles. These guys are the ones to buy from. Also a personal thanks to Chris Geraci for meeting me on his day off to make this deal happen. Thanks Chris!

Used 2011 BMW Z4, $27987