SRQ Auto, LLC

Administrator
Jason Mrazek, Sales Manager, SRQ Auto, LLC

Jason Mrazek

May 17, 2018

"Chris was a wonderful sales person to deal with. "

- Christinebioyles

Chris was wonderful to deal with. He was friendly efficient and got the deal done. Quickly. He was an absolute pleasure and we will be buying more vehicles from him without a doubt.

May 10, 2018

"Grateful!! It was truly a no hassle forceful place!"

- Jsewell27

Chris was amazing! He greeted me at the door and helped me find my perfect match for me and my fiancé!! He’s honest and genuinely wants to help customers find their perfect fit! He didn’t force me or try to sway my decision making. Him and his boss were an amazing team and really made me feel comfortable. Everyone made me feel important and congratulated me on buying a vechile. I will be back!!!!

Jim Schumacher

May 10, 2018

"Pleasure to do business "

- Topislandmedic1

Robyn promised to work with me and get me the deal I deserve. Not only did that happen, being a first responder paramedic, a very large discount was given. (quite the surprise). These are good people, THANK YOU Doug

Robyn Garcia