San Diego Auto Connection

Fernando  Mercado Jr, Sales/Purchase Consultant , San Diego Auto Connection

Fernando Mercado Jr

Sales/Purchase Consultant

May 13, 2018

"Great buy, friendly service "

- Sandiegodriver

I found the listing online and made an appointment for a test drive. I was able to communicate the best time out of my busy schedule over the email and when I arrived on Saterday afternoon Dale was waiting relaxed at the door ready to show me the car. The test drive and discussion about the car was pleasant and no pressure. When discussing a deal with managers Gabe and Fernando they pitched their sale but it was not a lot of pressure, I am very pressure averse individual, and the discussion went by smoothly. I went home that day to think over such a big buy and after considering all the option came the next day to finalize a great deal. I’ve driven my car for past few weeks and everything runs perfectly and as advertised. I am a happy customer.

Gabriel Elzien
Dale Mullett

May 01, 2018

"5 stard"

- 5stars

Got a quick appraisal done on my truck and a free Carfax. They gave me anstrong offer that I will most likely take in a few days..

Luis Robles

April 30, 2018

"Best Car Dealers Out There."

- marvinpoli

Best car dealership I’ve ever been to out of all the dealerships I’ve visited. Best decision I’ve ever made walking in here. This is the best car dealership expericence I’ve ever been. The manager, Mr. Fernando, and the salesman, Peter, have significantly gave an outstanding job with their work as car dealers. They don’t hustle you or try to interrogate you to buy the car. They can give you the bestest of the best deals out of all the car dealership out there. If you’re looking for a car, this is the best place to be. They helped me out A LOT for getting my first car. They treated me like a family and actually helped me out with concern and understanding. Thank you Auto Connection for the services you’ve provided me. I didn’t made any mistakes for coming here.

Other Employees : Peter Kim