San Diego Auto Connection

150 Reviews of San Diego Auto Connection

September 14, 2018

"Fast and Friendly"

- Sold quick

Arrived at the dealership to sell my vehicle. I was greeted by Dale at the door we discussed my needs and was able to come to a reasonable agreement. Gabriel was friendly and very helpful. The process was fast and I did not spend to much time there. They even provided me a ride home.

August 17, 2018

"Buying my car"

- Carsleller123

Offered a great price in a very short amount of time. friendly staff who are focused on the task at hand. No gimmicks and straight forward sales.

August 13, 2018

"Sold my car to Fernando Mercado, Jr."

- Kaykay

They were very professional. They inspected the car, took it for a drive, and met my price expectations. They were very patient and answered all my questions and gave me a ride home afterwards.

Fernando Mercado Jr
August 10, 2018

"2011 Bmw purchase "

- Torres123

Just left the dealership with my 2011 pre-owned Bmw I had the car check before I purchase it passed with blind colors . Very happy with my whole experience JR and Gabriel where amazing got me in and out in 1 hour . Steve the owner was also involved asked if need anything before I left not often you see this type of customer relations .

Fernando Mercado Jr
Steve Hodsdon
Erica Esquivel
June 06, 2018

"New truck purchase"

- Fordguy

Great customer service. Dale was great and would highly recommend going thru him for your next car purchase. Entire staff is friendly and professional. Entire process was flawless from start to finish. Thank you for the world class service.

Richardson Moe

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future.

May 24, 2018

"Sold my car to Luis "

- Tony

Great, quick, smooth and extremely friendly service/experience! Highly recommended his service any day! Mr. Luis is a great professional; he’s the sort of person you form instantly friendship with!

May 29, 2018 -

May 15, 2018

"Not trustworthy"

- bergerprod

This dealership owes me money. Management is not responding to my emails requesting payment and is ignoring my phone calls. I'm going to have to take them to court. What a waste of time.

Steve Hodsdon
May 13, 2018

"Great buy, friendly service "

- Sandiegodriver

I found the listing online and made an appointment for a test drive. I was able to communicate the best time out of my busy schedule over the email and when I arrived on Saterday afternoon Dale was waiting relaxed at the door ready to show me the car. The test drive and discussion about the car was pleasant and no pressure. When discussing a deal with managers Gabe and Fernando they pitched their sale but it was not a lot of pressure, I am very pressure averse individual, and the discussion went by smoothly. I went home that day to think over such a big buy and after considering all the option came the next day to finalize a great deal. I’ve driven my car for past few weeks and everything runs perfectly and as advertised. I am a happy customer.

May 15, 2018 -

May 01, 2018

"5 stard"

- 5stars

Got a quick appraisal done on my truck and a free Carfax. They gave me anstrong offer that I will most likely take in a few days..

April 30, 2018

"Best Car Dealers Out There."

- marvinpoli

Best car dealership I’ve ever been to out of all the dealerships I’ve visited. Best decision I’ve ever made walking in here. This is the best car dealership expericence I’ve ever been. The manager, Mr. Fernando, and the salesman, Peter, have significantly gave an outstanding job with their work as car dealers. They don’t hustle you or try to interrogate you to buy the car. They can give you the bestest of the best deals out of all the car dealership out there. If you’re looking for a car, this is the best place to be. They helped me out A LOT for getting my first car. They treated me like a family and actually helped me out with concern and understanding. Thank you Auto Connection for the services you’ve provided me. I didn’t made any mistakes for coming here.

Other Employees : Peter Kim