San Diego Auto Connection

1561 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, California 92108 Directions

150 Reviews of San Diego Auto Connection

April 14, 2018

"Excellent people and place. "

- Luiss_22

Excellent prices. Very understanding and will work with you any way possible. Nice making business with them. Would definitely recommend them for good service and really good pricing.

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future.

April 13, 2018

"Honest and friendly. Great service."

- John316

It was very nice doing business with them. They were honest and friendly. They spent time with us and made us feel important. I definitely recommend them.

Luis Robles
Max Brown
Steve Hodsdon
April 09, 2018

"Great people to deal with. Super fast."

- Packer

I had a great experience with Marco and Fernando. Best place to sell your car. Great people! I recommend these guys here! Thank you guys for your work!

Other Employees : Marco Garcia

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future!

April 08, 2018

"Great place to buy a car"

- Beba1973

Went to san diego auto connection to look at a nissan Altima, didnt think i was going to buy it . Jr and fernando the manger made me feel like family.

Apr 08, 2018 -

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family!

April 08, 2018

"Fast Easy Competent Used Car Buying"

- desiree456

Daniel assisted me with the purchase of my beautiful Honda CRV and I couldn't be more pleased. He had a great attitude and helped me make a deal that I was comfortable with. I highly recommend Auto Connection San Diego. I had many choices, and they gave me the car I wanted and a deal that I could live with! Thanks Daniel and your great team!

Richardson Moe

April 04, 2018

"High Quality and Good Services"

- anatano

I really enjoyed the process and the Manager Fernado is really nice and he had helped me A LOT. I would def recommend this place.

April 03, 2018

"Excellent"

- Eufemia Uribe

I seen a car online and I seen a vehicle online I immediately I called San Diego Auto Connection. I spoke to Daniel and he was willing to come and pick me up. I test drove a Kia Sportage and immediately fell in love. their financing is awesome. would highly recommend this place to anyone looking in buying a vehicle. What a great place.

April 01, 2018

"cars are well-maintained"

- superbunny

The cars in the dealership are checked and well-maintained so that's good.Also love their three-days free return and thirty day warranty. The salesman is really nice and polite.

March 31, 2018

"Awesome place"

- southsider13

I have seriously bought eight vehicles at this place. One of the reasons why I continue to come back is the way their operation is Ran. Simple, fast, and easy . Highly recommend if you’re looking to buy or even sell your vehicle consider San Diego you won’t regret.

Gabriel Elzien
Max Brown

March 31, 2018

"Quick and friendly service. "

- bbplink

The dealership is clean and friendly. The service was good and the communication was very good. The pricing was fair and the staff took time to explain everything.

Gabriel Elzien