San Diego Auto Connection

155 Reviews of San Diego Auto Connection

April 29, 2018

"Good time"

- TBob

Luis was respectful and professional. He made sure we were taken care of and help us all the way through the process. Thank you Luis!

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future.

May 21, 2018 -

May 21, 2018 -

April 26, 2018

"Good experience"

- Zolt101

JR Fernando reached out and along with Steve's help got me an offer more than reasonable for my car. I had a good car selling experience overall.

April 23, 2018

"Great experience "

- Darylm

The people there knows how to treat there customers with respect and honesty. I would recommend this company to my friends and family. If You need a reliable car go to this dealership.

Max Brown
Diane Zaso

April 18, 2018

"Sold my MBZ"

- Flash1

You guys were great! It was a good experience, everyone is friendly and I had a good time. I got a fair price for my vehicle!

Ernesto Lucero
Erica Esquivel

April 15, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- RNeil

salesman Luis was very knowledgeable and helpful, sales managers were great to work with with no pressure, dealship was clean and cars great, highly recommend

Richardson Moe
April 14, 2018

"Excellent people and place. "

- Luiss_22

Excellent prices. Very understanding and will work with you any way possible. Nice making business with them. Would definitely recommend them for good service and really good pricing.

Daniel Ruiz

April 13, 2018

"Honest and friendly. Great service."

- John316

It was very nice doing business with them. They were honest and friendly. They spent time with us and made us feel important. I definitely recommend them.

Max Brown
April 09, 2018

"Great people to deal with. Super fast."

- Packer

I had a great experience with Marco and Fernando. Best place to sell your car. Great people! I recommend these guys here! Thank you guys for your work!

Other Employees : Marco Garcia

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future!

April 08, 2018

"Great place to buy a car"

- Beba1973

Went to san diego auto connection to look at a nissan Altima, didnt think i was going to buy it . Jr and fernando the manger made me feel like family.

Apr 08, 2018 -

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family!

April 08, 2018

"Fast Easy Competent Used Car Buying"

- desiree456

Daniel assisted me with the purchase of my beautiful Honda CRV and I couldn't be more pleased. He had a great attitude and helped me make a deal that I was comfortable with. I highly recommend Auto Connection San Diego. I had many choices, and they gave me the car I wanted and a deal that I could live with! Thanks Daniel and your great team!

Richardson Moe