San Diego Auto Connection

1561 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, California 92108 Directions

155 Reviews of San Diego Auto Connection

April 04, 2018

"High Quality and Good Services"

- anatano

I really enjoyed the process and the Manager Fernado is really nice and he had helped me A LOT. I would def recommend this place.

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future!

April 03, 2018

"Excellent"

- Eufemia Uribe

I seen a car online and I seen a vehicle online I immediately I called San Diego Auto Connection. I spoke to Daniel and he was willing to come and pick me up. I test drove a Kia Sportage and immediately fell in love. their financing is awesome. would highly recommend this place to anyone looking in buying a vehicle. What a great place.

April 01, 2018

"cars are well-maintained"

- superbunny

The cars in the dealership are checked and well-maintained so that's good.Also love their three-days free return and thirty day warranty. The salesman is really nice and polite.

May 15, 2018 -

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future.

"Awesome place"

- southsider13

I have seriously bought eight vehicles at this place. One of the reasons why I continue to come back is the way their operation is Ran. Simple, fast, and easy . Highly recommend if you’re looking to buy or even sell your vehicle consider San Diego you won’t regret.

Max Brown

March 31, 2018

"Quick and friendly service. "

- bbplink

The dealership is clean and friendly. The service was good and the communication was very good. The pricing was fair and the staff took time to explain everything.

Other Employees : Marco Garcia

March 31, 2018

"Grateful for team Auto connection "

- Car girl

We really enjoyed our experience with this top class team! They were sincere, trans parent and Julie off then I get in the way they treated us. Financing options or beyond our expectations. It took us several days to The sign on the right car but the staff at San Diego auto connection was very patient with us and applied Apsley no pressure! Exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend

Ernesto Lucero
Max Brown

March 29, 2018

"My new truck!"

- Freddie

Call JR really good people. Work out great deal. Best customer service. Really honest and good people! I would recommend you to buy a car from them. Ask for JR or Gabriel.

March 28, 2018

"Awesome all questions answered"

- Ari

This dealership was great when it came to answering all my questions... I didn't get you typical " run around". They were straight to the point and I drove away in my dream car. As a side note financing was very easy, I would highly recommend!!

Luis Robles

March 28, 2018

"Awesome place ! "

- johnzimm1

This dealership is very professional and provides a layer back atmosphere along with the best prices in town. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

March 26, 2018

"Great Team"

- JPStevens

The team at San Diego Auto Connections did an awesome job at getting us what we wanted at a price point we were happy with. Special thanks to Fernando and Marco for going above and beyond our expectations. They worked tirelessly with the banks to get the price and rate that we wanted. Couldn't ask for better service from better people. We would recommend San Diego Auto Connection to anyone interested in buying a car.

Other Employees : Marco Garcia