San Diego Auto Connection

1561 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, California 92108 Directions

150 Reviews of San Diego Auto Connection

March 31, 2018

"Grateful for team Auto connection "

- Car girl

We really enjoyed our experience with this top class team! They were sincere, trans parent and Julie off then I get in the way they treated us. Financing options or beyond our expectations. It took us several days to The sign on the right car but the staff at San Diego auto connection was very patient with us and applied Apsley no pressure! Exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend

Ernesto Lucero
Max Brown

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future!

March 29, 2018

"My new truck!"

- Freddie

Call JR really good people. Work out great deal. Best customer service. Really honest and good people! I would recommend you to buy a car from them. Ask for JR or Gabriel.

Gabriel Elzien

March 28, 2018

"Awesome all questions answered"

- Ari

This dealership was great when it came to answering all my questions... I didn't get you typical " run around". They were straight to the point and I drove away in my dream car. As a side note financing was very easy, I would highly recommend!!

March 28, 2018

"Awesome place ! "

- johnzimm1

This dealership is very professional and provides a layer back atmosphere along with the best prices in town. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

March 26, 2018

"Great Team"

- JPStevens

The team at San Diego Auto Connections did an awesome job at getting us what we wanted at a price point we were happy with. Special thanks to Fernando and Marco for going above and beyond our expectations. They worked tirelessly with the banks to get the price and rate that we wanted. Couldn't ask for better service from better people. We would recommend San Diego Auto Connection to anyone interested in buying a car.

Other Employees : Marco Garcia

March 25, 2018

"So glad with our purchase!!! "

- Alex3

We purchased a 2012 Nissan Frontier through SD Auto Connection and very glad we did! We got an awesome deal for a really good car. Daniel and Fernando were AMAZING! Really good guys and would highly recommend them to anyone!!! They were not pushy at all and made us feel really comfortable at at ease through the process. Everyone there was great, even the financing guys! Thank you SD Auto Connection for everything! I would refer anyone looking to buy a car/truck to go to them!

March 24, 2018

"Great way to sale your car"

- Naseer123

Came to San Diego auto connection to sell my Honda accord sport JR help me with the transaction gave the manager was a very nice gentleman and gave me what I was looking for I do recommend this place to sell your car.

Gabriel Elzien

San Diego Auto Connection responded

So happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at out dealership! we are grateful for your feedback. Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family! We look forward to serving your car buying and selling need in the future!

March 21, 2018

"Very friendly and customer oriented. "

- Ram14

From the moment I stepped onto the lot I felt as though they had my best interest in mind. They have a different attitude towards sales where as the customer’s wishes have a higher priority than the profit of the sale. A genuine pleasure to work with and purchase a vehicle from San Diego Auto Connection.

"Outstanding Serbice!!"

- Lexus2014

JR, Fernando, Lous, and Max went Above and Beyond the Call of Duty for my Deal... Yhank You Kindly... The Best Team in San Diego...

Max Brown
Erica Esquivel

"Sold my truck"

- Bdav

Sold my truck to this dealership for a competitive price with amazing guest services. I would recommend coming to this location to any one of my friends.