San Diego Auto Connection

1561 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, California 92108 Directions

155 Reviews of San Diego Auto Connection

March 25, 2018

"So glad with our purchase!!! "

- Alex3

We purchased a 2012 Nissan Frontier through SD Auto Connection and very glad we did! We got an awesome deal for a really good car. Daniel and Fernando were AMAZING! Really good guys and would highly recommend them to anyone!!! They were not pushy at all and made us feel really comfortable at at ease through the process. Everyone there was great, even the financing guys! Thank you SD Auto Connection for everything! I would refer anyone looking to buy a car/truck to go to them!

Daniel Ruiz

San Diego Auto Connection responded

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family. We look forward to serving all your car buying and selling needs in the future!

March 24, 2018

"Great way to sale your car"

- Naseer123

Came to San Diego auto connection to sell my Honda accord sport JR help me with the transaction gave the manager was a very nice gentleman and gave me what I was looking for I do recommend this place to sell your car.

Gabriel Elzien

San Diego Auto Connection responded

So happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at out dealership! we are grateful for your feedback. Welcome to the San Diego Auto Connection family! We look forward to serving your car buying and selling need in the future!

March 21, 2018

"Very friendly and customer oriented. "

- Ram14

From the moment I stepped onto the lot I felt as though they had my best interest in mind. They have a different attitude towards sales where as the customer’s wishes have a higher priority than the profit of the sale. A genuine pleasure to work with and purchase a vehicle from San Diego Auto Connection.

"Outstanding Serbice!!"

- Lexus2014

JR, Fernando, Lous, and Max went Above and Beyond the Call of Duty for my Deal... Yhank You Kindly... The Best Team in San Diego...

Max Brown
Erica Esquivel

"Sold my truck"

- Bdav

Sold my truck to this dealership for a competitive price with amazing guest services. I would recommend coming to this location to any one of my friends.

March 20, 2018

"friendly services"

- salemyhonda2016

This is my second car sold at this dealer the first one was Toyota Prius 2010 Reason is simple they got the good services & friendly

March 12, 2018

"I'm happy about the whole transaction"

- Wbright

It was some some sort of trade by barter I did with them, I traded in my 2008 Toyota car for a 2014 BMW. Although, I still had to pay a reasonable amount of money to offset the difference in value between the two cars, but at the end of the whole transaction, I was happy at the deal I got from them, I guess it was fair for everyone involved.

Max Brown
Other Employees : Javed Saeed, John Zimmerman, Mike Wallace

March 11, 2018

"Friendly and easy "

- Jars09

Came to this dealership because of the great prices and quality cars. Everyone was friendly during the process and very patient since it was my first purchase! There was no hassle like other dealerships I have been too. Highly recommend this place if you are looking for a used car.

Marco Garcia

March 09, 2018

"Great Associates, Highly recommended !A+"

- Mystery619

Great place to sell your car, Fair market value offer. They process everything for you. And they actually and absolutely will beat CarMax’s offer. Jr. great guy to work with.

March 09, 2018

"Great! "

- Skarissa18

I came in not knowing exactly what i wanted only a few details of what i needed. Fernando and Gabe did a fantastic job with guiding me and explaining every feature of the vehicle and process of the purchase. I was very satisfied with the experience, everyone had patience while I thought things through and made my decision. On top of that everyone here seemed very friendly and knowledgeable about the process.