Select Luxury Cars

Service Manager

November 10, 2018

"Easy, and quick."

- Snyder

Knowledgeable about several cars, which gets the questions answered. No high pressure from the salesman. They were easy to work with and truly appreciated our business. Worked with Ash Kamel and Jerry Bates. Have been having our vehicles serviced here before our purchase.

Ash Kamel

October 30, 2018

"nothing but positive things to say"

- NLC

Everyone made the transaction as easy as possible and we couldn't be more pleased with our new vehicle. We look forward to the next one!

October 14, 2018

"Unpleasant buying experience"

- Customer

I purchased a RX350 Lexus that had 7000 miles on the odometer. After purchasing the vehicle the the low pressure tire light came on. I took the car to a tire store and was told that the tires on the car have a 50K warranty. They also informed me that there was only approximately 10K miles of tread left on the front tires. I went back to Select Luxury and they said they would do nothing. I thought I was dealing with a reputable company but my buying experience was not pleasant.

James Younis