Sharp Honda Inc

Troy  Clifton, GSM, Sharp Honda Inc

Troy Clifton

GSM

November 16, 2018

"Best dealership in town "

- Johana

I got a CR-V and I love it. Tom Gettler was very very helpful and he knows his work. He helped me trough the process with the best customer services. I highly recommend Tom and this dealership.

November 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- san78

I had a very good experience working with Sharp Honda dealership. Employees were very friendly, knowledgeable, and did not make me feel pressured. I love my new Honda Pilot and look forward to going back to service department for regular maintenance. Overall, five stars all the way around!

Troy Clifton
Billy Ferrier
Scott Proctor
Andrew Jenkins

November 01, 2018

"Why would you go anywhere else to buy a car?!?"

- autogirl,1957

We have purchased 4 cars from Sharp Honda. We have never been disappointed. Not only do they have the state of the art facility but the employees, salesmen and the machanics were so nice. They took the time to greet us or congratulate us on our “new to us” car. We would highly recommend Tom Gettler, our salesman, to help you find the right car. He will listen to your needs and he will not try to sell you a car that you don’t need. Julie & Juha Overland Park, KS

Used 2004 Hyundai Sonata