Sheboygan Chrysler Center Inc - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Abby  Healy, Service BD Representative, Sheboygan Chrysler Center Inc

Service Consultant
Jeremey Burgard, Service Advisor, Sheboygan Chrysler Center Inc

Jeremey Burgard

January 02, 2019

"Quick and Courteous staff!!"

- TIFFIFOX

I've had great experience with this service center. They immediately greet me and told me right away that there were a few recalls and they would take care of these right away. They called to check if the part I brought it in for was under warranty. They called me right away to say it was covered and ordered the part. They get right to the problem and take care of whatever it is. They even know my dog and called him by name!!!!

Jeremey Burgard
Josh Burnard
Brad Nelson

December 31, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Abecody2

My husband and I went through Sean Fawcett at Sheboygan Chrysler to find a vehicle that could accommodate our growing family. Sean was helpful and professional and assisted us in finding the perfect vehicle. We will definitely go through him again in the future. I highly recommend him as well as Sheboygan Chrysler. You won’t be disappointed!

Sean Fawcett
Aaron Romanoski

November 28, 2018

"Great sales staff!"

- Julie

The staff and management always go above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is always perfect! I wouldn't buy from anyone else. My family is buying 2 SUVs and we look forward to buying them from our favorite salesperson Zack! Great team!!!

Brad Nelson
Zack Pledl
Randy Swihart

Special Offers

Check Engine Light

Half hour of free diagnosis of your check engine light.

Check Engine Light

Half hour of free diagnosis of your check engine light.

Service Center Photos & Amenities