"Best Subaru Dealer in Norcal"
This is the 4th Subaru we have purchased from Shingle Springs Subaru. Great experience. Great dealership. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and treats us like family.
"Single women beware/Worst experience ever"
- Liz Kanter
1. I had to haggle with my trade in.
2. They took too long to prep the car.
3. They snuck in a $1,800 warranty that I thought was to decline the service.
4. Trying to get refund was a nightmare. Emails to the salesman went unanswered; I was placed on hold for up to 8 minutes trying to reach the finance department.
5. Salesman told me to call; finance said they needed to hear me say, I wanted to cancel; another person said I needed to send another email. Really got the run around.
6. When I finally got a live a person she was extremely rude and told me to calm down.
"Excellent experience from Start to Finish"
Exceeded expectations from every aspect. Initial contact through test drives and car selection went super smooth. We then waited for the car to arrive and after a final check decided to purchase. What a great experience with a mellow atmosphere all the way through. Thank you Shingle Springs Subaru. My first Subaru. Looking forward to the years ahead.