"Disrespected and spoken down to"
I went in today to check out some cars and I was helped by a Mr Jeff Talent. He was condescending and rude. At the end he pressured me not in a nice way to buy the car. I would reccomend trying Thompsons first. They were at least professional.
"Best Subaru Dealer in Norcal"
This is the 4th Subaru we have purchased from Shingle Springs Subaru. Great experience. Great dealership. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and treats us like family.
"Single women beware/Worst experience ever"
- Liz Kanter
1. I had to haggle with my trade in.
2. They took too long to prep the car.
3. They snuck in a $1,800 warranty that I thought was to decline the service.
4. Trying to get refund was a nightmare. Emails to the salesman went unanswered; I was placed on hold for up to 8 minutes trying to reach the finance department.
5. Salesman told me to call; finance said they needed to hear me say, I wanted to cancel; another person said I needed to send another email. Really got the run around.
6. When I finally got a live a person she was extremely rude and told me to calm down.