Shingle Springs Subaru

Jon Cooper

Tom  Rockenbaugh , Sales, Shingle Springs Subaru

Tom Rockenbaugh

August 05, 2018

"Best dealership experience ever"

- PlacervilleJen

I have bought many vehicles during the last 40 years and this is the best dealership experience I have had. Nobody was pushy in any way and they did not try to convince me that I wanted or needed anything beyond what I knew I wanted. The salesperson I worked with (Wayne Eppard) was thorough and patient. I had been quoted a good price (thousands under MSRP) from a different dealership through Consumer Reports' Build and Buy service and Shingle Springs Subaru gave me the same price with no pressure and no haggling.

Wayne Eppard

August 05, 2018

"Mason is awesome"

- Wendi M

I bought my second Subaru from Shingle Springs - everyone since then has been great. This last Friday (Aug 3rd) - I went in for my oil change and my car has been making a noise. Mason in service went above and beyond to seat down with me to go over the possibilities of the noise, update me half way through the inspection and then another update when things were done. Thank you Mason and Shingle Springs for always having great customer service. Wendi M.

Mason Bright

July 12, 2018

"Easy to view new cars, not pushy or aggressive. "

- EB

Friendly staff, let's you look at and drive cars at your own pace. No high pressure sales, and participates in the Costco Purchase Plan. Great savings! Good followup after purchase and help with learning all the features in the car.

Claire Barnett