Shingle Springs Subaru

Randy Higham, Internet Sales Manager, Shingle Springs Subaru

Randy Higham

Internet Sales Manager

February 23, 2019

"Multiple visits for factory recall"

- Subaruowner

We are very happy with the Subaru we bought from Shingle Springs Subaru. All of the employees we dealt with were courteous, friendly and professional. My only suggestion for improvement is that when Subaru acknowledges the need for a recall the part should be in stock at the dealership. It was a inconvenient to return to the dealership to have the analysis and then part installed. Initially the service technician I spoke with on the phone knew pretty much what the problem was because of the recall incidents. When I showed up at the dealership the part should have been there and installed. But instead the car was inspected and then I had to return to the dealership (40 miles from my home) to have the part installed. I close by saying we are very happy with our Subaru and the Shingle Springs staff.

Claire Barnett
Other Employees : Special kudos to Claire Barnett who very patiently explained our new Subaru to us.

December 14, 2018

"Disrespected and spoken down to"

- hangtownpreludedude

I went in today to check out some cars and I was helped by a Mr Jeff Talent. He was condescending and rude. At the end he pressured me not in a nice way to buy the car. I would reccomend trying Thompsons first. They were at least professional.

Jeff Tallent

November 07, 2018

"Best Subaru Dealer in Norcal"

- becky115

This is the 4th Subaru we have purchased from Shingle Springs Subaru. Great experience. Great dealership. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and treats us like family.

Justin Buritica